Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Lemieux Dominates Cristian Fabian Rios, Wins Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
    Ohhh Please like Liam Smith is any better or better yet fighting old azz cotto. None of these fighters are the same after GGG is done with them.... and i would not be suprirsed if cun-tnello pick Lemieux as his next opponent as well.
    Liam Smith at least made 2 defenses with a strap. What about LeMule? Lol. Angulo demolished Rosado and it took longer for Lil'G to rid of a 154 pounder, Rosado. Yeah fighters are never the same after they've lost..

Comment

Stay busy fight. Lemieux took no real damage. Hopefully he's in a meaningful fight next.

Doubt he gets Canelo next but I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Curtis Stevens, Andy Lee, or a Billy Jo Saunders next.

Lemieux is still Top 10 in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Vnecaxa View Post
        Yeah right. He couldn' beat a boxer who's 8-23-3 (Jorge Juarez) and 20 pounds lighter?
        lol. People shook of Alvarez

Comment

This was an awful performance, despite that though, it'll be more than enough for him to earn a big payday against the likes of Gingerbread girl.

Comment

I was disappointed. Lemieux has one of the highest KO ratio in middleweight division so, how he did not knock out his average opponent? He never has been knocked out in his career. its really interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
              Nice to see a former golovkin opponent going the distance with a guy 21-8-3 with 6 whopping KOs, really shows the quality of GayLoveKins opposition lol...****** hype job
              Robert Guerrero got beat by an actual cab driver, does that make Floyd a bum?

You're a fking ******

Comment

Monroe vs Lemieux... Winner gets Canelo in May... Winner of that vs GGG in sept....

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                  The ignorance of some so called fight fans is unbelievable sometimes. They think losses means a person automatically sucks. And if he only has six ko, well then.

You realize he's never been stopped. Lemiuex is a decent fighter, former world champ, and very few want to fight him. Lemiuex is 35-3, 32 KOs in the World Level of boxing. It's why it's highly unlikely we'll see him in the ring with Canelo.

Rios is a rugged tough fighter, but he is tough competitor.

For many boxing fans such as yourself everything is black and white. You never take styles into account, or other situations. Lemiuex underwent surgery in July to repair a torn meniscus, then started training and this was his return.

You probably didn't even know he was coming off of an injury. This is a perfect example of boxing fans today. They are all too willing to denigrate top fighters while sitting at home at their computer screens.
                  Yeah, that's the one thing I hate about some fans. Once an fighter losses even once they jump ship. Fans don't realize fighters are like normal ppl. They get sick, they have off days, they get injured. Heck every once in awhile for some reason I'm clumsy and weak as ***!!! But then the next day I'm back to full strength. And everything goes my way.

If more fans supported boxers when they lose and win we would see way less cherry picking.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                    Idk why you insult Canelo in response to me...I don't care for either guy honestly. However, to be fair, Canelo's resume is better.
                    Don't stress that dudes a fkn CLOWN POS. He's usually drunk as *** or not taking his meds and says the DUMBEST sht. He don't know sht about boxing. He is more into judging gay P orn.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      lol. People shook of Alvarez
                      No. Everyone wants to fight Canelo because he has the Golden Ticket. Fighting Canelo once is enough to retire. EVERYONE from 147-160 is calling Canelo out for that winning lottery ticket.

Comment

Working...
                      X