Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Lemieux Dominates Cristian Fabian Rios, Wins Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    I agree he is flat footed. He has OK stamina.And cut the ring off very well at all. But I've seen him **** with ****ers and KO much faster guys.

One question to see if your TRULY smarter than me or just trolling??? Where would you rank Canelo currently P4P???
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=726424

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      And your comments make it seem like you don't know what you're watching.

comfortable with one pace of fight means that he can only fight his way to a win through a "happy path" where things are going his way, at a pace he is comfortable with. When forced out of his cruise control comfort zone his limitations are obvious. What pace is that? the same one he always uses. He has to be in range, he relies on his opponent to put himself into a position to take shots, he isn't good at creating those situations himself.

Canelo looks better against opponents after Floyd because they are not the same level as Floyd is more than anything else, not because of any remarkable transformation Canelo has made. He is still a limited puncher with bricks for feet and some pop in his hands who can box and counter when he needs to, but of all he does well, he excels at nothing.

He's changed some habits but he's still the same fighter. Much better my anus.

I've seen fights pre and post Floyd. You'd know this if you frequent this site, I'm in just about every fight thread there is.

Obviously I know more about boxing than you if you really can't see beyond a superficial level what's going on in the ring.

Canelo is flat flooted and has bricks for feet by high level boxing standards, deal with it.

I don't expect you to be rational in any way about Canelo anyway Bardock, no one should.
      Your font as gay as fck first of all,

second of all youve probably taken too many punches to the head if you think canelo has no boxing IQ. He definitely has one of the best ring IQs out there.

Your god Golovkin also is also flat footed but you guys think he's the second coming of SRR in terms of boxing ability and IQ, yet he eats punches to the face for fun (lolz)

Comment

• LOL! Only 6 ppl voted for Lemuix to win?? And that was before they saw what Lemuix looked like last night... I hope they do fight and you lose ALL your $$$$$$. Make sure to bet your computer and phones as well! That way we never hear from you again....BUT PLEASE I BEG don't bet MORE than you can pay. And don't bet any bookies!!! I don't want to see your picture on a milk carton afterwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post

second of all youve probably taken too many punches to the head if you think canelo has no boxing IQ. He definitely has one of the best ring IQs out there.

Your god Golovkin also is also flat footed but you guys think he's the second coming of SRR in terms of boxing ability and IQ, yet he eats punches to the face for fun (lolz)
          LOL!!! Good POINT!!! And against FKN BUMSFIGHTS.COM type of competition.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
            The ignorance of some so called fight fans is unbelievable sometimes. They think losses means a person automatically sucks. And if he only has six ko, well then.

You realize he's never been stopped. Lemiuex is a decent fighter, former world champ, and very few want to fight him. Lemiuex is 35-3, 32 KOs in the World Level of boxing. It's why it's highly unlikely we'll see him in the ring with Canelo.

Rios is a rugged tough fighter, but he is tough competitor.

For many boxing fans such as yourself everything is black and white. You never take styles into account, or other situations. Lemiuex underwent surgery in July to repair a torn meniscus, then started training and this was his return.

You probably didn't even know he was coming off of an injury. This is a perfect example of boxing fans today. They are all too willing to denigrate top fighters while sitting at home at their computer screens.
            Tell that to Curtis Stevens!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              LOL! Only 6 ppl voted for Lemuix to win?? And that was before they saw what Lemuix looked like last night... I hope they do fight and you lose ALL your $$$$$$. Make sure to bet your computer and phones as well! That way we never hear from you again....BUT PLEASE I BEG don't bet MORE than you can pay. And don't bet any bookies!!! I don't want to see your picture on a milk carton afterwards.
              I'm actually not betting on LeMule to win at all, I've said several times in here Canelo should be the favorite, I just have a problem with people writing off LeMule because he can easily change this fight to his favor because of the style clash. Canelo won't be able to keep him away and LeMule will have opportunities to end it with one shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                youre too cynical, are reading too much into what i put.
                I'm really not...everyone here knows your agenda, maybe if big high school Musical drama show wasn't your sn you'd get by with it once in a while, but no one here buys into your bull****. Golovkin absolutely is NOT p4p, he's beaten no one of p4p status, he's beaten no one with HOF possible status, he avoids any real threats, and just cries that no one will fight him. Get up to 168 triple d1ck, I GUARANTEE you you'll find fights there with top guys, and if you win, then I'll give credit where it's due, but until then, you're simply the next HBO hype campaign, and I'll continue to call him out for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  deluded.....
                  He's not deluded, canelo actually has very good hand speed and punch combinations as well as intelligent punch selection. I certainly wouldn't put triple V as a heavy favorite the way he was eating punches from a WW with less power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post

Not when he gets hit with WW uppercuts

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                      Lololololololololololololololololololol!!!! GayLoveKin vs. Lemieux or monroe 2? Totally awesome fights!
                      You're a *****, go away...

Comment

Working...
                      X