No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Ruthless" Vargas Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    LOL Stephan Smith. They need to give these mfers an audition before throwing them on a live fight cuz that looked awful & unprofessional to have him announcing a PPV fight. Arum coulda hired a subpar NSBer for way less than he gave Smith + got better commentary.

As for the fight good enough win I guess. Manny not as impressive as expected, Vargas about as expected, result 100% as expected to the point I feel dumb for not throwing a nice pile of money on Manny W12 at -175 or whatever the line was. Hope Manny just calls it a career like after his last 2 fights, but at this point I think he's in it til he loses & probably loses badly. Can't imagine what Manny does next time out if its not Crawford as the TR roster seems lean on Manny opponents, but I feel like a next time is all but guaranteed.
    My fight commentary would be badass lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
      Did you see the voting scorecard? People voting in didn't give 1 round to Vargas. That's insane. I wonder who was voting hmmm.
      Casuals who know **** about the game man. Dont read to much into it.

Comment

• GIF: Pacquiao vs. Vargas Knockdown

Here we see Pac beating Vargas with the basics : he baits Jessie with head movement Jessie reacts with a weak Jab and boom!!! sucka move really.

Last edited by 1hourRun; 11-06-2016, 03:05 AM.

Comment

• what happened

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushidō View Post
            was that a legit knockdown
            I didn't see a banana peel in the ring!
            Last edited by TJ highway; 11-06-2016, 02:49 AM.

Comment

• LOL you nailed it

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                Where's Zaroku ? Support your countryman
                I korned lots in Osaka. Used to live there a long time ago. My girl hates Osaka, she calls Osaka girls pretentious sluts. Why?

Because Osaka girls will dress up in high heels and mini skirts just to go out to the local convince store. Lots of non Osaka j girls hate them too. When I fight with my girl, she often tells me, go to Osaka and find a slut.
                Last edited by Zaroku; 11-06-2016, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Zaroku is Messican, or Mexican, for you late peeps.

He just lives in Japan.

Zaroku reps that San JosYay like the savage that he is.

There are a couple cats on here who are big JP boxing fans but I forgot their usernames or I would mention them.

Sugoii! PAC beat a guy he's supposed to beat. PAC is Back, Jhonny is laughing his chihuahua azz off. PAC could not even KO Vargas! I know t@rds around the world are celebrating. Spoon23, ADPOx, and other sweaty PAC jock strap lovers wanna believe PAC is Back, better recognize that Arum cherry picked to build PAC up again.

I think, in my opinion, PAC could get back his sponsors by making a yusef Mak-esq type video.

Anyway I gotta go to dinner with my girl, and several other couples. I can easily anticipate the discussion, Z, tell us about Hillary vs *****. You are an American, we know that you know who is better. My answer, may be, "they are both ****" , but my girl will be mad at me for a few weeks if I tell the truth.

You see my girl cares a lot about face, public face vs private face. She loves me crazy, or so I want to believe, but I'm kinda weak on this fake public face.

Ever notice how your girl has several voices? Polite to strangers, super happy voice to friends, but I can't do that. I'll tell a mother ****er to go **** himself to his ****ing face, then ask him in a fake kind voice, "I hope you understand"

Comment

• Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
                    Did you see the voting scorecard? People voting in didn't give 1 round to Vargas. That's insane. I wonder who was voting hmmm.
                    Twitter had Donaire winning 9-3 to Magdaleno

The fans scorecards were horribly off.

Comment

• Pac looked tiny vs Vargas and he stalked him and won a clear UD , you guys expect a 37 part time boxer to KO a top primed WW ? the guy is a tiny part time boxer who has 0 ambitions any more and he just took vargas to school.
                      will he loose to other elite WW ? maybe but you guys make it sound like he is fighting a Salka kind of guy.
                      Good job by Pac winning this fight the way he did ,he is almost retired and still went to war and attacked in the 12th when he was 100% winning , he comes to entertain and fight not just win on points , give him some credit.....

Comment

Working...
                      X