No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Ruthless" Vargas Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Adelaide Byrd is a fking atrocious judge. Amazing she's been doing it so long.

Yea, thats ridiculous. I dont have a problem with Jesse getting the nod but it was a close fight to me.

Comment

• Adelaide Byrd should be hung by her clit. That was a disgusting scorecard.

7-5 Magdaleno in my book.

Comment

• 7-5 Mag....

Comment

• Straight eat Charissa's ass doe

Comment

• Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
            Anyway Bob Arum can get Hasegawa to come out of Japan to fight Magdaleno in a unification?
            I'd be down for that. Bet it would be a good fight.

Comment

• "i think your boys need you back at ringside" and then that bug-eyed look she gave lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Comment

• That was a ****INGGG robberryy. NO way Magdeleno won that many rounds. Plus Donaire had the power shot advantage

Comment

• I was going to make a stingray joke but decided it was going to be crude

Comment

• Well since I am watching a BoxNation stream, I get to listen to these UK cats talk it up til the PacMonster fight, which I don't actually mind, whenever I tune into their channel they always seem to talk good boxing which I can't say for Top Rank, Showtime, and other USA networks which seem much more hit or miss.

Comment

Working...
                      X