Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Hi-Tech" Lomachenko vs. "Axe-Man" Walters Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was total domination. I did not think it would be so easy. Loma has some of the best footwork I've ever seen. He just puts his opponent in no position to counter. I figured Walters would be able to land some good body punches and uppercuts. I was wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      what he say?
      He was just straight up like "He was hitting me with a bunch of shots, I tried my best move and had nothing for him. There was no point in continuing and taking punishment, etc."

Even though he quit, respect, in a weird way. He knew he got outclassed and admitted defeat.

But I have a feeling he just showed up for a pay day lol

Comment

• I want to see the winner of Pac/Crawford take on Loma, give him time to get comfortable at 140 lbs.

Comment

• Somebody got a nickname for Walters? May I suggest Knee Man?

Comment

• There's no way Walters can avoid the well earned reputation as a quitter. Certainly Walters was getting beat to the punch, but to go out like this is disgraceful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
              Crawford would body... Loma
              both are great fighters but Crawford is 2 divisions maybe 3 above him.

Comment

• Walters was getting beat up was was probably going to get beat up worse, he couldn't mess with Lomachenko tonight. That fight was over why catch that extra beating.

Can't give enough credit for Lomachenko though making a really good fighter say uncle like that, Walters will probably never be the same.

Comment

• Walters blaming the inactivity..

Comment

• Walters lost a fan in me. Quitting then making excuses for not fighting when it was his own negotiation that stopped him from staying active? What a joke.

Only good thing about this card was that Jen Mateo is back. PFP #1 ring girl

Comment

• Loma should try to unify at 130 and then move up to 135.

Pac or Crawford at 140? No thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X