The Official: "Hi-Tech" Lomachenko vs. "Axe-Man" Walters Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAR WALTERS!

Comment

• I am looking forward to this fight. I hope that Walters knocks Lomachenko out cold!

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
        I am looking forward to this fight. I hope that Walters knocks Lomachenko out cold!
        I hope that Lomachenko puts on a beautiful display of boxing and makes Walters look stupid.

Comment

• Nonito Donaire and Vic Darchinyan are better than anyone that Lomachenko has fought and Walters KO'd both of those fighters. I think this fight will as one-sided as the Walters/Donaire fight. Walters will punish Lomachenko for five rounds before he KO's Lomachenko.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
            Nonito Donaire and Vic Darchinyan are better than anyone that Lomachenko has fought and Walters KO'd both of those fighters. I think this fight will as one-sided as the Walters/Donaire fight. Walters will punish Lomachenko for five rounds before he KO's Lomachenko.
            walters fought a washed up donaire and an even more washed up vic.walters is going to lomachenko.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I hope that Lomachenko puts on a beautiful display of boxing and makes Walters look stupid.
              exactly.

Comment

• Hopefully they don't rob Lomachenko.
                They don't want American fighters (North Americans, for all the idiots, not just USA, not South Americans though they can also get screwed) to lose.
                They already screwed Loma once against an American based fighter they may want to do it again.
                Last edited by HI-TECH Boxing; 11-21-2016, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• They both speak excellent Spanish, I wonder if they will use it in clinches to talk crap?

Comment

• Lomachenko via UD

Comment

• Walters UD. Don't ask me to explain just accept it.

Comment

Working...
                      X