No announcement yet.

Loeffler asks to extend bid date to WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    Cause we already know Jacobs won't take 25%. I'm guessing k2 has already offered more than Jacobs will get if it goes to bids. What's the fight gonna get? 4-5 million at purse bid... 1 million for Jacobs or 1.25 million.... I bet they've offered 1.5 already and he said no....
    If he won't take the 25% why didn't he vacate this week when the WBA told him he has to take the 25%?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      If he won't take the 25% why didn't he vacate this week when the WBA told him he has to take the 25%?
      Omg, man.... Why would he vacate before the purse bid? They can negotiate up until the bid and obviously they're still talking and trying to come to something fair that Jacobs will accept...

If he wanted to vacate he could just wait until the purse bid and if they don't get what they want they just drop it then. Dropping it prior to the bid makes zero sense in any situation. Who knows, maybe Roc nation makes some stupid 7-8 million dollar bid and then he gets 2 million and maybe that's enough( I doubt it though)

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        Omg, man.... Why would he vacate before the purse bid? They can negotiate up until the bid and obviously they're still talking and trying to come to something fair that Jacobs will accept...

If he wanted to vacate he could just wait until the purse bid and if they don't get what they want they just drop it then. Dropping it prior to the bid makes zero sense in any situation. Who knows, maybe Roc nation makes some stupid 7-8 million dollar bid and then he gets 2 million and maybe that's enough( I doubt it though)
        He already knows what his side is bidding and he hasn't vacated so he's happy with what his side is bidding. If K2 bids more than his side he'll be even happier.

Comment

He already knows what his side is bidding and he hasn't vacated so he's happy with what his side is bidding. If K2 bids more than his side he'll be even happier.
          Then I guess you just answered your own question lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            Driver seat of a junk yard car that hasnt moved in years
            You're useless. The guy has 3 belts, 17 defenses, just doubled his career high on UK ppv, and generates 10x more threads than the Ward Kovalev super fight ppv. Can you ever make a decent point?

Comment

They asked for 40%.The WBA said no. If Jacobs was gonna vacate because of the 25% why didn't do it then? K2 is in the catbird seat. All they gotta do is go to purse bid & no matter what GGG gets 75%. What's the hold up? After calling for an early purse bid now they want an extension. They're fighter is getting 75% why the hell the want to extend it?
              Serious question. Is Jacobs obligated to fight if it goes to purse bid? If he's signed no contract and is not happy with the post purse bid amount his 25% would afford him, he could simply back out, right?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                You're useless. The guy has 3 belts, 17 defenses, just doubled his career high on UK ppv, and generates 10x more threads than the Ward Kovalev super fight ppv. Can you ever make a decent point?
                WHo carss what he has! They tried to play hardball and lost leverage.

Oh but please think asking for and extension after screaming "we need a purse bid now" to "al no longer taking my calls" means they are in driver seat.

Theres my point but of course to nuthugger like you asking for an extension means they have upper hand

Comment

Originally posted by 1nonlymre View Post
                  Serious question. Is Jacobs obligated to fight if it goes to purse bid? If he's signed no contract and is not happy with the post purse bid amount his 25% would afford him, he could simply back out, right?
                  Yea but if he was unhappy with the split he would've backed out when the WBA ruled it would keep the 75/25 split.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    WHo carss what he has! They tried to play hardball and lost leverage.

Oh but please think asking for and extension after screaming "we need a purse bid now" to "al no longer taking my calls" means they are in driver seat.

Theres my point but of course to nuthugger like you asking for an extension means they have upper hand
                    How did they lose leverage, dumb****? They're guaranteed to win the purse bid and get 75%. They're asking for an extension cause otherwise Jacobs vacates and the fight is off. They want his scalp. Damn you're dumb

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      And earning 5-10 millions per year... doesn't sound much ****** to me.
                      I meant he could have fought a stumble bum in December like Monroe and made 1.5m for an easy fight

Comment

Working...
                      X