Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG vs Kelly Pavlik who wins? Whos's the better middleweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG vs Kelly Pavlik who wins? Whos's the better middleweight?

Obviously GGG has stayed on top longer but Pavlik fought much better competition in Taylor, Martinez, and Hopkins. Pavlik's wins over Taylor are better then any win GGG has and took more risks. He was also suppose to fight Andre Ward and Paul Williams but injuries prevented them from happening.

My question is who wins head to head and who is the better middleweight as of right now?

Pavlik has 2 feet stuck in cement with basic 1-2's.

just LMAO.

Lemieux knocks that drunk out.

LMAO @ the list of names he fought. most of them beat his ass.

Comment

That's a hell of a fight. I really don't know. I want to favor Golovkin, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

just LMAO.

Wrong. He outboxed Jermain Taylor the 2nd time but nice try. Thank you, come again.

Comment

Given g strings obvious talent and obvious lack of quality opposition, its damn near impossible to say.

Comment

It definitely a crazy fantasy match up. If anybody could keep GGG off of him it would be Pavlik with the vicious 1,2 and had the reach too but GGG could definitely get inside and make it a war. Could definitely hurt him like Taylor did to Pavlik early in their fight.

Comment

In before this turns into a 10 page cry fest between the fanboys and detractors...

Bye.

Comment

The truly sad thing is that Kelly Pavlik is only 4 days (!!!) older than Golovkin. We could have had this fight.

I'd take Golovkin over him. Pavlik would try to trade with him like he always does and it wouldn't end well. I think Golovkin is more skilled too - his counters are generally dynamite and jab is world class.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

just LMAO.

LMAO @ the list of names he fought. most of them beat his ass.
                  Haha thats a funny troll.hahahahahahah Lemieux!!! Now thats funny shiet

Comment

Golovkin by late KO. Pavlik didn't have the boxing skills needed to beat Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
                    X