Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Golovkin Have A Chance Beating Saunders in the UK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Golovkin Have A Chance Beating Saunders in the UK?

How difficult is Saunders for Golovkin?

He'll have the crowd against him. The judges. I think 2017 is Golovkin's last chance at 160. I say that because he should seriously be looking out his mileage of he plans to move to 168.

Don't GGG fans deserve this? Isn't this what you want for Gennady? You the fans should be poking Loeffler and Abel to move up before it's too late. Big Bear wearing out ole'boy

shouldnt be too bad, saunders is a warren fighter not a hearn fighter, not sure he has the influence over judges and refs that hearn does these days. Saunders isnt some wildly popular fighter here either, dont be shocked if many people are cheering on GGG, would be nothing like the brook v ggg scenario.

Comment

GGG would have the British stoppage in his favor.

Comment

He'll KO him. It doesn't matter where.

Comment

Money for this fight is in the US. Not gonna happen in the UK. Saunders doesn't sell.

Comment

Does HBO have the balls to fork up the loot for Loeffler? Imagine, HBO gets dibs on one of their fighters having all the belts at 160. Isn't that good promotion? Can we make this happen in 2017? Or is 2019 better for HBO's budget?

Comment

Watch Saunders v Eubank and it becomes real clear that Golovkin will drop him with body shots within 7 rounds. I'm sure there will be a lot of "other" factors in Saunders favor but it's just a terrible stylistic matchup for him.

Comment

i feel like saunders is basically on the same level as the fighters that golovkin has been fighting. he has a win over eubank jr, who hasnt beaten anyone of note, and a majority decision over andy lee.

what makes you think saunders even makes it to the final bell with golovkin?

Comment

I don't think they move up without going for Hopkins record. They are really so close. If he can end out his middleweight run with Jacobs, Saunders and Canelo he will finally legitimize himself. Not that he isn't legit per se, but to know fault of his, the competition just hasn't been there and guys have been refusing to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    How difficult is Saunders for Golovkin?

He'll have the crowd against him. The judges. I think 2017 is Golovkin's last chance at 160. I say that because he should seriously be looking out his mileage of he plans to move to 168.

Don't GGG fans deserve this? Isn't this what you want for Gennady? You the fans should be poking Loeffler and Abel to move up before it's too late. Big Bear wearing out ole'boy
                    The Saunders who just pulled out of his 5th fight in a row due to injury?

Comment

Working...
                    X