Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua vs. Klitschko: Both Will Sign Once Issue of Titles Resolved

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    IDC who wins because when Fury comes back he will ether either one of them.

Stop ducking Danny Garcia. The peoples champ! Takes on all comers! Nobody else has the balls to take the tough fights. The Salkas, the Vargas's. Everybody talks a good game but danny lives it!

Stop ducking the champ! LETS GO CHAMP!

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
      Credit to Joshua and Hearn if the fight happens. Beating Whyte, Martin, and Brezeale is not going to make Joshua ready for even a diminished Klitschko. I think Wlad badly outboxes and stops Johsua. Not that he can't catch and hurt Wlad, but Joshua doesn't fight on his toes like Fury, Wlad will school this kid.

December 10th could be one hell of a night for boxing with Klitschko/Joshua in the early evening and Golovkin/Jacobs in the later evening.
      New versus old, this is the kind of matchups we like to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        New versus old, this is the kind of matchups we like to see.
        I'm picking Joshua with stoppage or KO by the 6th or 7th round .....to much youth and power for a 41 year old klitchcko to handle.
        May the best man win :-)

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
          I'm picking Joshua with stoppage or KO by the 6th or 7th round .....to much youth and power for a 41 year old klitchcko to handle.
          May the best man win :-)
          Vlad will definitely need to up his game from the previous few times to handle a powerhouse like young Josh. It's just a great matchup, much better than a Fury rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            Vlad will definitely need to up his game from the previous few times to handle a powerhouse like young Josh. It's just a great matchup, much better than a Fury rematch.
            Yeah I agree but it's very hard task for a heavyweight who hasn't boxed for a year and will 41 by fight night, yes m8 it's a great match up and I'm really looking forward to it :-)

Comment

Stylistic wise, I think Fury is still a tougher match-up than AJ. He has an awkward style and has displayed a higher ring IQ as well. I'm not sure AJ can overcome the mountain of experience Wlad has over him. There's nothing awkward or unique about his style, he's just a tank with destructive power, which should be predictable for a vet like Wlad; who - might I add - hasn't fought anyone this inexperienced since 1999. All signs point to Wlad winning by UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Ortiz is getting stripped for ducking Ustinov. That will leave 0 champions at heavyweight for the WBA. I bet the WBA gets added to Joshua-Klitschko.
                We will see. Politics are politics, but I doubt that they make the move to having two fighters who weren't even rated by the organization fighting for their belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Hov View Post
                  Why would AJ fight Wlad as a voluntary and no belts on the line? Why would Wlad fight AJ and possibly lose his ranking position with the other sanctioning bodies?

I can think of 30 Million reasons why...
                  Generous payday for both on 50/50 split.

Comment

They don't need the title to sort this fight out, parker and ruiz already got their eye on the WBO belt, which leaves the WBA belt to fight for. So if they really want to get the fight on according to Hearn then the title shouldn't be a deal breaker.

Comment

Originally posted by IR0NFIST View Post
                      Stylistic wise, I think Fury is still a tougher match-up than AJ. He has an awkward style and has displayed a higher ring IQ as well. I'm not sure AJ can overcome the mountain of experience Wlad has over him. There's nothing awkward or unique about his style, he's just a tank with destructive power, which should be predictable for a vet like Wlad; who - might I add - hasn't fought anyone this inexperienced since 1999. All signs point to Wlad winning by UD.
                      100% agree on the quoted. Beautiful points.

Comment

Working...
                      X