Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would RJJ, Toney, Hagler, Bhop, Hearns, Monzon, SRL do against GGG's resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would RJJ, Toney, Hagler, Bhop, Hearns, Monzon, SRL do against GGG's resume?

How would these kats do against Ouma, Proksa, Rosado, Macklin, Rubio, Lemieux, Brook, etcc..? TKO or KO?

Would Chavez Jr., Martinez, Sturm, Froch, Alvarez, as they all put it, have "ducked" these other power hitters too?

I mean Toney vs Proksa or RJJ vs Rubio have been labeled "Mexican style?" Is a KO, not a TKO, "Mexican style?" Did Barrera, Morales, Marquez fail in copying Chavez Sr.'s style in "Mexican style?"

LOL Hagler would get beat again by Willie Monroe JR just like his great uncle did against Hagler LOL. Hagler can't do **** against Slick boxers and it showed in the first fight against Willie Monroe which is a bum back then.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      LOL Hagler would get beat again by Willie Monroe JR just like his great uncle did against Hagler LOL. Hagler can't do **** against Slick boxers and it showed in the first fight against Willie Monroe which is a bum back then.
      So you're saying Monroe Jr. has more pop than his uncle like Malignaggi?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        How would these kats do against Ouma, Proksa, Rosado, Macklin, Rubio, Lemieux, Brook, etcc..? TKO or KO?

Would Chavez Jr., Martinez, Sturm, Froch, Alvarez, as they all put it, have "ducked" these other power hitters too?

I mean Toney vs Proksa or RJJ vs Rubio have been labeled "Mexican style?" Is a KO, not a TKO, "Mexican style?" Did Barrera, Morales, Marquez fail in copying Chavez Sr.'s style in "Mexican style?"
        Chavez sr was a man among men. Chavez jr has kok Svcking lips. My j girl said he was kinda pretty. I told her I'd make jr drain my kok in front of her. End of story. Jr is a b1tch.
        Last edited by Zaroku; 10-16-2016, 09:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Chavez sr was a man among men. Chavez jr has kok Svcking lips. My j girl said he was kinda pretty. I ptoldher I'd make him drain my kok in front of her. End of story. Jr is a b1tch.
          Chavez Sr. And Oscar are pimps. Chavez Sr. fought an orchestratred fight against Buck Smith...a no-no... but he did Yayo just like Oscar. So they all get a pass for Mexican greatness

Comment

murder charges would be brought up against them.

Comment

Monzon vs Rosado jesus he would kill poor Gabe.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                Chavez Sr. And Oscar are pimps. Chavez Sr. fought an orchestratred fight against Buck Smith...a no-no... but he did Yayo just like Oscar. So they all get a pass for Mexican greatness
                I love Chavez sr, Oscar is pretty, manny is ******ed, nuff said player.

I'm watching yojimbo. A Kurosawa classic with my J girl. She hates Kurosawa movies, and I make her watch them with me regularly. She love/hates me, chorizo and a decent paycheck keep the love flowing.

I make her laugh too, and she knows I got her back at all times. She tells me Mexican men are crazy, but in a good way. I'm down for whatever. No half stepping.

Peace Hermano.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  I love Chavez sr, Oscar is pretty, manny is ******ed, nuff said player.

I'm watching yojimbo. A Kurosawa classic with my J girl. She hates Kurosawa movies, and I make her watch them with me regularly. She love/hates me, chorizo and a decent paycheck keep the love flowing.

I make her laugh too, and she knows I got her back at all times. She tells me Mexican men are crazy, but in a good way. I'm down for whatever. No half stepping.

Peace Hermano.
                  Who has a bigger Penis doe? Kurosawa in his late 80s? Or Pac in his prime with a cup of Toradol and a roid sandwich?

Comment

Monzon < The Seven Samurai

Comment

Working...
                    X