Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would RJJ, Toney, Hagler, Bhop, Hearns, Monzon, SRL do against GGG's resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Who has a bigger Penis doe? Kurosawa in his late 80s? Or Pac in his prime with a cup of Toradol and a roid sandwich?
    Kurosawa whips PAC and his Phaggot posse. Phaggatrons!

I just jump into tard related threads to put man kok on their faces. Spoon and his crew can't get enough of my man meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Monzon < The Seven Samurai
      Awesome post. Seven samurai is a great movie, kurosawaan amzing director.
      Magnificent seven was a rip off of Kurosawa. Star Wars too.

Comment

In the real world, today, GGG is winning all his fights by KO. He will keeping on winning and all your insane hate threads won't change that. ALL of those greats from the past have draws and losses on their records but GGG has no draws or losses or even close fights and he has never been knocked down or hurt. That's the facts. If GGG is as bad as you want to convince this board he is why do you need to go to the past or two weight classes higher to try to beat him in a fantasy fight? You can't name a middleweight fighting today that would be favored to beat him. He is the best middleweight in the world and rated at or very near the top of the pound for pound best lists of Ring, HBO,Showtime, ESPN,Boxing Scene, Boxrec and everyone else with eyes and a brain that work. You are a sick, hate filled, stupid crybaby ass hole who would make this board better if you would quit clogging it up with multiple daily GGG trashing threads. You want him to lose but he will continue to win all his fights by KO and become more popular with every KO win. Get used to it, moron.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Awesome post. Seven samurai is a great movie, kurosawaan amzing director.
          Magnificent seven was a rip off of Kurosawa. Star Wars too.
          Magnificent Seven was a pretty decent remake. The remake of the remake was not too good. Star wars was influenced by Kurosawa film yeah but the real rip off was A Fistful of Dollars.
          Last edited by Mammoth; 10-16-2016, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Monzón would carry them all for 15 rounds just to murder them in the 15th so they never fight again in their lives.

Comment

Magnificent Seven was a pretty decent remake. The remake of the remake was not too good. Star wars was influenced by Kurosawa film yeah but the real tip off was A Fistful of Dollars.
              Fiddler On The Roof was more macho than No Country For Old Men. My mom slapped me when I said that

Comment

Magnificent Seven was a pretty decent remake. The remake of the remake was not too good. Star wars was influenced by Kurosawa film yeah but the real tip off was A Fistful of Dollars.
                I'm loving you crazy! Who are you. Excellent stuff.

Peace Hermano!

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  Fiddler On The Roof was more macho than No Country For Old Men. My mom slapped me when I said that
                  OMG! I agree! You know I'm a Jew, great movie. Fiddler on the roof!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    In the real world, today, GGG is winning all his fights by KO. He will keeping on winning and all your insane hate threads won't change that. ALL of those greats from the past have draws and losses on their records but GGG has no draws or losses or even close fights and he has never been knocked down or hurt. That's the facts. If GGG is as bad as you want to convince this board he is why do you need to go to the past or two weight classes higher to try to beat him in a fantasy fight? You can't name a middleweight fighting today that would be favored to beat him. He is the best middleweight in the world and rated at or very near the top of the pound for pound best lists of Ring, HBO,Showtime, ESPN,Boxing Scene, Boxrec and everyone else with eyes and a brain that work. You are a sick, hate filled, stupid crybaby ass hole who would make this board better if you would quit clogging it up with multiple daily GGG trashing threads. You want him to lose but he will continue to win all his fights by KO and become more popular with every KO win. Get used to it, moron.
                    That was a lovely essay. I give it a C+. However I don't make daily threads.

Lastly, what does any of that have to do with those names suggested fighting Proksa, Rosado, Macklin, etcc? What does any of that have to do with Golovkin's TKO's? Also, you should know that a TKO and KO aren't the same. Hence "technical"

Comment

Working...
                    X