Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Praises Pacquiao as One of The Best He's Fought

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

somebody in floyd junior's inner circle maybe his daddy needs to tell him mayweather vs pacquiao was a stinkfest the fans know it he's not fooling anybody

Comment

I really enjoyed their fight anyone who knows boxing knows it was never gonna be a slugfest. I always had Floyd winning 116-112 but there was no need for a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
        I really enjoyed their fight anyone who knows boxing knows it was never gonna be a slugfest. I always had Floyd winning 116-112 but there was no need for a rematch.
        Yeah we knew it wont be a slugfest, but we never knew it will be a hugfest
        Marathon event as well.

Mayweather Hugging & Running Away from Pacquiao as he gets booed for every hug he made.

Last edited by Spoon23; 10-16-2016, 06:57 AM.

Comment

People want Floyd to antagonize his opponents while he's been diplomatic and cordial with them since the cotto fight

Comment

He absolutely was. I think we sometimes forget that Pacquiao is a living legend and an ATG in his own right.

Comment

The way pac was rolling Floyds punches and countering him straight to face was shocking to me,it was good technical fight not memorable but good.

Comment

If pac was even HALF of the Sportsman as Floyd maybe he would've gotten a second chance, but his excuses and lies, and unsportsmanlike behavior doesnt warrant him getting another chance, unbiased people saw mayweather winning easily, the commentators from his (pac) own network who would've benefited from a pac victory, said he lost handily. He said he was prepared for anything floyd would bring to the ring, then complained about floyd's movement? He said he was 100% listed that on his paperwork but still wanted a shot of Toradol before the fight? We've seen boxers with shoulder injuries during a fight...at the very least they tell their cornerman or you can tell by them favoring the injured shoulder, he was still swinging away with the supposed "severely Torn rotator cuff" THEN SALT WATER CURES TORN ROTATOR CUFFS? Baseball players dont need all of the expensive surgeries that sideline them for years, they could comeback by the end of the season...He's a poor sport and a sore loser and a liar, ask his wife jenke (remember the kid he had OUT of wedlock with a HOOKER) talk about poor judgement, he didnt wear a condom with a HOOKER! HE JUST DUMB AS F*** for that but all of this paints a different picture of the man that pac REALLY is.Not to mention he's a lawbreaker, TAXES. He's not the guy his worshipers nor he claimed to be.

Comment

#48 was ONE of the best he's fought. For sure.

I was shocked how Floyd controlled the fight with superior footwork. At his age I thought he would be slower in that department and that Manny's fast feet from a southpaw stance might prove troubling. But surprisingly that wasn't the case at all.

Comment

Floyd knows he is lying lol..I actually think it was one of his easiest fights..he is just hyping the pac fans up and Pacroid to get a rematch, in other words the biggest payday out there for him...plus it was an easy fight..pac looked like a c level fighter in there.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                      somebody in floyd junior's inner circle maybe his daddy needs to tell him mayweather vs pacquiao was a stinkfest the fans know it he's not fooling anybody
                      Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                      Floyd knows he is lying lol..I actually think it was one of his easiest fights..he is just hyping the pac fans up and Pacroid to get a rematch, in other words the biggest payday out there for him...plus it was an easy fight..pac looked like a c level fighter in there.
                      This is an excuse. Floyd MADE Pacquiao look inept.

But anyone who understands sweet science and can look in Floyd's eyes knows, Floyd was on pins and needles 11 out of the 12 rounds. I firmly believe not having Uncle Roger working the corner was part of the reason. He's a much better trainer than Floyd "Fightin' Like You SCARED!" Sr.

Floyd mostly stayed out of range because he didn't want to get tagged with the kind of shot that put Mosley on his ass. Despite this, Floyd did get hit quite a few times. He wasn't ever hurt, but he was largely trying to avoid the "punches in bunches".

In terms of overall challenge I see, this wasn't Floyd's hardest fight. I give that to Chop Chop Corley with Emmanuel Augustus being a very close second, Jesus Chavez third. Those three guys were taking absolutely VICIOUS shots from PBF and kept coming forward, forcing Mayweather to showcase just how good he is. Manny? He was so tentative the whole fight, Floyd didn't need to really work, just keep him at distance and adjust to awkward angles. Not easy to do that, but nowhere as threatening as some guy like Chavez taking flush leads and walking forward.

But this is why he's TBE. He gives his opponent recognition and credit and has done so since the fight. Unlike Manny "he didn't do nothing" Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X