Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew Destroys BJ Flores, Drops Him 4 Times For KO in 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Did they not replay the low-blow??? What a joke. british boxing might as well make a full conversion into Fit-boxing.
    Why are you guys whining about a low blow? It was Flores' fault for not protecting himself... as the rules state. Flores is a veteran and should know.

Flores got beat. End of.

Comment

• So that's Haye vs Bellew in February/March then

Comment

• Christ, Bellew is such a twat lol

Comment

• david haye will kill him, I dont know why people mistake haye antics for lack of skills dude can box and can put your ass down for good.

Comment

• BJ Flores wasn't great.

Comment

• Can't stand Bellew, too over the top. And as much as I hate Haye, I'd love to see Haye knock him out.

Comment

• Haye decapitates Bellew

Comment

• Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew Destroys BJ Flores, Drops Him 4 Times For TKO in 3

Echo Arena, Liverpool - WBC cruiserweight champion Tony Bellew (28-2-1, 18KOs) destroyed BJ Flores (32-3-1, 20KOs) in three rounds, scoring four knockdowns before the fight was waved off. It was the first stoppage loss of Flores' career.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

• Originally posted by dirty fingers View Post
                    Calzaghe had more power in his slaps than BJ has in his.
                    Calzaghe had more power in his slaps than BJ has in his power punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Why are you guys whining about a low blow? It was Flores' fault for not protecting himself... as the rules state. Flores is a veteran and should know.

Flores got beat. End of.
                      i agree. why did he stop to look at the referee lol

Comment

Working...
                      X