Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favourite boxer past and present and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is your favourite boxer past and present and why?

I love Roy Jones Jr, man...his speed, power, reflexes, angles etc etc...The guy was phenomenal!!

I watch his old school fights on a daily basis (literally about to watch his fight against lou del valle)...the guy was a total beast.

Runner up..I would probably say Prince Naseem for similar reasons.

Right now I gotta go with the man, GGG. I read a few negative posts on here regarding him lol but he's a straight killer.

I wish he was a little younger because I see him slowly down and eventually losing within a year or two. I like his mindset...he's coming to take you out.
    He's a great to watch.

Who you got? Hit me up

Hagler and Duran for obvious reasons. Pacquiao for present.

Comment

Duran for his savage style and bravery,Current Canelo for defens and Combitations Also for body punching,i love chavez sr for same reason

Comment

Tommy Hearns for his crazy speed +power delivered with perfect technique. Joe Calzaghe for the opposite reason, the guy relied on heart, volume, and instinct.

Comment

I liked Khan a few years back when he was at 140 he had some great fights

Comment

Vitali and GGG for their relentless styles, titanium chins and pedigree.

Comment

Ali, SR Leonard, Brian Mitchell, Baby Jake Matlala.
              Ali because he made boxing must see. Leonard because he was as close to technically perfect as anyone to set foot in a ring. Brian Mitchell he is a real traveling world champ. Never defended a title in his home country (South Africa were banned from international sports due to Apartheid) so he had to travel to fight for titles and defend them. Never lost a title fight. Baby Jake simply because he may of been the shortest world champion but he had the biggest heart.

Currently would have to Gonzalez, GGG, The Charlo Bros.

Comment

Past Sultan Ibragimov, Present(He was recently retired) Ruslan Chagaev.

Because they are thoroughbred fighters and they not look like basketball player so I am not fan of any fighter today. I miss them so much... Technique, Skills, Strenght, Strong Chin and more...

Comment

Wlad for present
                  Ali for past

Comment

Past: Erik Morales, boy had balls.

Present: Canelo, besides the understandable hate and mismanagement of his career, my family is related to his trainers, we share the same home town in Mexico. My neighbor makes his clothes. My dad used to live with Chepo's dad.
                    Last edited by El Gitano; 10-15-2016, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X