Collapse
No announcement yet.

kovalev v ward: A mismatch in disguise?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward vs Froch was NOT a close fight. It was a clear and dominate win for Ward. Sometimes the judges seem drunk blind and confused, like when C.J. Ross somehow saw the bout between Floyd Mayweather and Canelo Alvarez a draw.

I would love to see this match-up become highly competitive and FOTY. It's boxing tho and anything can happen so I won't that surprised if the fight turns out to be a dominate win for Kovalev or Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
      ... but but but but the super 6.
      lol

By all accounts this is a mis match and Ward's simple way of cashing out.

If Ward wins, sure will give him the credit because there is only one logical way he can win.... a dirty grab and hold fight with a favorable fight. I am sure Kovalev is smart enough to know that.

While Kovalev's opponents are getting tougher and tougher towards Ward PPV... Ward has been making Wilder's opponent quality look like pros.
      yeah lol, people are clinging onto super 6 way too much, basically he beat two good opponents (one in a foul filled fight) 5/6 years ago, two opponents i would think kovalev would have destroyed. Thing is, i thought dirrell beat froch too, so i geniunely think if you put dirrell against all of wards opposition he would have the same record. Thats why i dont really see why people believe ward is some elite amazing fighter, just watching him i dont think hes close to someone like mayweather. Think people are going to get a real shock at how easily kovalev manages to win this.

Comment

I am starting to think Kovalev is going to beat Ward silly to be honest.

Check Kovalevs Insta.

I think Ward gets stopped late.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I am starting to think Kovalev is going to beat Ward silly to be honest.

Check Kovalevs Insta.

I think Ward gets stopped late.
          yeah man, im going to look stupid if he doesnt with all the **** ive talked but its what i believe. Just think many people just automatically pick a slicker fighter against a power puncher and arent taking into account how important it is to fight quality opponents consistently. Had people on another thread telling me kovalevs not much better than sullivan barrera, going to have a surprise in store. Maybe im wrong and ward really is this amazing fighter but i really do not think he is anywhere near as good as some people on this site believe he is.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            yeah man, im going to look stupid if he doesnt with all the **** ive talked but its what i believe. Just think many people just automatically pick a slicker fighter against a power puncher and arent taking into account how important it is to fight quality opponents consistently. Had people on another thread telling me kovalevs not much better than sullivan barrera, going to have a surprise in store. Maybe im wrong and ward really is this amazing fighter but i really do not think he is anywhere near as good as some people on this site believe he is.
            Man space that. Excellent post. Euro Slick Bruvas

Comment

obsessed..........

Comment

Working...
              X