kovalev v ward: A mismatch in disguise?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post

Boxrec warriors. Gotta love em.
    ive watched the fight twice and i scored it 115-113...

Comment

Ward UD.. . it'll be easy work too. And people are gonna be making excuses lmao😂😂😂😂. I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post

Boxrec warriors. Gotta love em.
        It's all score cards, streaks and KO% percentages with him, these tard fan boys can't break down anything with actual boxing knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
          So should Ward win, you'll have no excuses and give him full credit?
          Why are Ward fans so insecure that they're always looking to secure full credit in case they win?

Who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
            Why are Ward fans so insecure that they're always looking to secure full credit in case they win?

Who cares?

Look who's talking.

Comment

Kovalev is too predictable, i actually think this fight might be underwhelming. Like i said in another thread, what happens when ward takes away kovalevs right hand? He is going to see it coming all night, kovalev will be lost and frustrated in there once his main weapon gets taken away. Ward is simply to good of a boxer to go out their and lose to the inferior boxer with inferior boxing skills and defense. Only advantage kovalev has over him is power, thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                It's all score cards, streaks and KO% percentages with him, these tard fan boys can't break down anything with actual boxing knowledge.
                Worst fanboys ever.

Comment

cause if i give my opinion on a fighter you lot call me bias and say i should deal in facts lol. i watched the fight as i said, which youve ignored. Froch came on strong and clinched a few of the end rounds and pinched a couple of earlier ones, which is 5 rounds. Wasnt a hard fight to score.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    cause if i give my opinion on a fighter you lot call me bias and say i should deal in facts lol. i watched the fight as i said, which youve ignored. Froch came on strong and clinched a few of the end rounds and pinched a couple of earlier ones, which is 5 rounds. Wasnt a hard fight to score.
                    LOOOL You're not biased???

What were the exact rounds you gave to Froch?? I want to hear this.

I'm very certain you didn't watch the fight when it actually went down in 2011, I did!..... I was on these forums and alot of people thought those 115-113 cards were bogus. How coincidental that you score it the same way they did.

In fact I don't think you were watching boxing back then atall.... you said it was the average six but there's no way any fan of the sport thought that back when it was officially announced, Back then I wasn't a fan of Ward but when that tourny got announced I was thrilled, the best SMWs fighting each other back to back. The only let down was that Bute wasn't part of it.

It's obvious you can only look back at it retrospectively because you weren't aware of the tournament back then. If Boxrec didn't exist you would have no knowledge of anything pre 2013/14.

I honestly think you might be mentally challenged like your fellow GGG dick riding buddy ******ed Cyclone.

Comment

LOOOL You're not biased???

What were the exact rounds you gave to Froch?? I want to hear this.

I'm very certain you didn't watch the fight when it actually went down in 2011, I did!..... I was on these forums and alot of people thought those 115-113 cards were bogus. How coincidental that you score it the same way they did.

In fact I don't think you were watching boxing back then atall.... you said it was the average six but there's no way any fan of the sport thought that back when it was officially announced, Back then I wasn't a fan of Ward but when that tourny got announced I was thrilled, the best SMWs fighting each other back to back. The only let down was that Bute wasn't part of it.

It's obvious you can only look back at it retrospectively because you weren't aware of the tournament back then. If Boxrec didn't exist you would have no knowledge of anything pre 2013/14.

I honestly think you might be mentally challenged like your fellow GGG dick riding buddy ******ed Cyclone.

Comment

Working...
                      X