No announcement yet.

juggernaut brief HeavyBAG work on 150 pounder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by {Pito} View Post
    You naturally right handed? Your left is noticeably weaker and you throw/wing it, it doesn't have a sharp pop and don't throw straight down the pipe....happens with almost all people who fight with their dominant hand out front....you seem to wing/throw it and have no weight on your rear leg every single time....if by chance you had a swollen left ankle that still doesn't excuse the bad technique on the left hand after training for 20 years
    Again READ the description vid...I hate to say this but nsb has to have some of the most uneducated posters ive encountered...no offense.i really hope most of these are troll feed back tbh

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Again READ the description vid...I hate to say this but nsb has to have some of the most uneducated posters ive encountered...no offense.i really hope most of these are troll feed back tbh
      One question, are you naturally right handed? Because you wing your left where your foot comes off the ground ike almost every single right handed southpaw....

Comment

Youve got heavy hands i have a clip of me on the bag ill put in here havent trained in a long time just filmed to see if i was any good
        https://youtu.be/d3DuXp7NtUk
        Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 10-16-2016, 12:44 PM.

Comment

I don't always open threads of people working out because of the ridiculous comments you run into. I'll see if I get a new punching bag sometime and post a video too.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Vid Description.....Doing Strictly power shots with 16 oz gloves After TWO hours of power punching ..with torn pec and injured shoulder.........A footage at my gym,unfortunatly the best sequence was not in the clip b/c my nephews phone ran out so.........anyway......shoulders are extremely heavy so critics on defense will have to step aside!

Do you use boot polish on ur hair bro?

reminds me of keithy george
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSftS2XK_bM

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  Do you use boot polish on ur hair bro?

reminds me of keithy george
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSftS2XK_bM
                  Super glue BRO!

Comment

Originally posted by The Hound View Post
                    good sneaky movements ...the crouch down spring up style aye? lol

The small bag you are hitting I would actually lower ....the dents of the bag as im sure you know represent ribs your hitting to high,get used to visauliziing someones ribs and properl;y weaving undet the arm pit.

Secondly the bigger bag should be anchored to if not more than the smaller bag...the less resistance the more power you will develop ....though hard to see how old you are how much the HB weighs in the lighting..... good speed, obviously more polishing in defense but its good, concentrate on setting down on punches more /less squiggly movements....I basically train more martial arts as well ...one shot one kill in those terms....so I concentrate on power more than combos generally.

move into the target when planting a power punch you seem too tentative...remember those grooves your jabbing ,you need to bob under ..hooking up with legs driving under the rib area then do your back off rouitine if you feel you need too...you have a nice straight left from south paw stance so I would practice working everything off that....

just caught the HB work...way to much dancing and guard down....work on one punch ...then two punches then three punch combos.....put what you did on the smaller gbag on the big bag and work off your straight left south paw stance if you feel that's your stance "Only you know" ....until you got it down to stop feeling that "you need to dance "with little paddy shots ,....that aintt good in the long haul. Stop the foot work and just concenrtrate on accuracy and technique of each punch...your not in a contest yet.....lol

ANY combat style takes time...the more time you take on it to doing it right the better fighter you will be!
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-16-2016, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by {Pito} View Post
                      One question, are you naturally right handed? Because you wing your left where your foot comes off the ground ike almost every single right handed southpaw....
                      Im right handed,i fight orthodox...I have that foot coming off the ground to make up distance ...what you don't see is im parrying the right hand while throwing what is a left hook on a further target ,the only time I plant both feet or body shots or uppercuts. its all about balance and the ONE actual real boxer who commented here got it right analyzing the movements...you guys? not so much!

Comment

Working...
                      X