No announcement yet.

Who has the Better Resume? Bradley or Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    One could argue same about Bradley and Provodnikov.
    That fight was more even than Danny/Hererra. Yes Bradley took some hellacious shots in there but he dished out some damage of his own.

Herrera took Danny to school.

Comment

Tim Bradley. Not even close. Bradley was THE man at 140 for quite a while. Garcia has never had that distinction.

His win over Devon Alexander was a great win at the time. And he has for the most part, never been in with a soft touch. He took the hard road to get where he is at.

He even won his first belt by routing Junior Witter in the UK.

Outside of the win vs Matthysse, which is a great win, Danny has done nothing of note.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        i like how you guys are using khan as a creditble name just to hype up gracia. khan gets laughed at on here daily LOL. lucas was damage good.

so bradley ducked khan to fight manny.

danny ducked manny to fight samuel vargas!
        I like how they're crediting Garcia for beating an old, semi retired Morales. Everybody thought Morales was badly faded by the time Garcia fought him....AND he had moved up 2 or 3 divisions, well above his best fighting weight.

Bradley has a much better resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
          judah showed skill against high level opponents what are you talking about? have you not watched his fights? just because he didn't win doesn't mean he didn't show skill. i already stated bradley has more heart and a much better will to win....judah obviously lacks that which is why he lost most of the time he stepped up.
          Like the ol'saying goes, all that don't mean shit if he didn't win the fight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            Tim Bradley. Not even close. Bradley was THE man at 140 for quite a while. Garcia has never had that distinction.

His win over Devon Alexander was a great win at the time. And he has for the most part, never been in with a soft touch. He took the hard road to get where he is at.

Outside of the win vs Matthysse, which is a great win, Danny has done nothing of note.
            I agree with everything you stated here.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              That fight was more even than Danny/Hererra. Yes Bradley took some hellacious shots in there but he dished out some damage of his own.

Herrera took Danny to school.
              I definitely think Danny lost that fight. A lot thought Bradley lost to Provo, even though I didn't.

Comment

Except fight the man Bradley blatantly ducked and rule over a more talent rich 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                  I like how they're crediting Garcia for beating an old, semi retired Morales. Everybody thought Morales was badly faded by the time Garcia fought him....AND he had moved up 2 or 3 divisions, well above his best fighting weight.

Bradley has a much better resume.
                  Morales was coming off a war with maidana and a stoppage victory over Cano...

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
                    Except fight the man Bradley blatantly ducked and rule over a more talent rich 140.
                    Considering he "ducked" Khan to fight Pacquiao... Not sure you can call that one a duck... unless you are saying that Khan was a more dangerous fight than Pacquiao...

Comment

Considering he "ducked" Khan to fight Pacquiao... Not sure you can call that one a duck... unless you are saying that Khan was a more dangerous fight than Pacquiao...
                      He could have always faced Pacquiao in a bigger fight should he have defeated Khan first. Are we okay with ducking now,if it's by a fighter we like? He also took on grandpa Casamayor at the time the fight should have taken place which makes the entire debacle that much worse.
                      Last edited by frantic fighter; 10-13-2016, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X