Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner is Out of Danger, According To Friends, Family

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, I was hoping he was dead

Comment

You can call him a punk, entitled, bum & anything under the sun BUT don't wish death upon him.

Yesterday made me sick reading through the comments. 'I wish he's not attention seeking' was a common post. So you actually wanted him to top himself?

I pray none of your family members threaten to jump of a bridge & I pray someone is there to talk them out of it if they end up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
        SMH on these posters up in here saying "he has a lot of kids, they need a father" like really? isn't that the trend of their culture? they are used to not having fathers get over it.
        Is "his culture"....

A. A black uneducated man?
        B. A boxer?
        C. A rapper?

Pleaase be specific. Thank you.

Comment

He just wants attention those who commit suicide just do it

Comment

he was never in any danger.

Comment

All AB needs is a good work release program.
              He could wear one of those orange vest and pick up trash on the interstate. He'd get up early, work 8-4. He'd be getting fresh air, exercise and make some new friends.
              AB could even hit the gym after work for some light training. Problem solved.

Comment

That's good to hear hopefully he'll be fine.

Comment

Guess I lost that bet, i'll pay up.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                    All AB needs is a good work release program.
                    He could wear one of those orange vest and pick up trash on the interstate.
                    He'd get up early, work 8-4. He'd be getting fresh air, exercise and make some new friends.
                    AB could even hit the gym after work for some light training. Problem solved.
                    thats not gonna do him any good. he needs discipline. that picking up trash aint gonna do jack. i've my fair share of doing it. completely waste of time. he needs to be on a strict program like if he violate, he'll go back to jail or something. now didnt broner just got out of jail??? shouldnt he still be on probation?? he took a picture with a gun, he's not even allow to be around one right?

Comment

Hopefully whatever is gutting him gets looked at by a pro. A few days ago at work a new guy started and I was in total shock when I saw him cause he was a dead ringer for Broner. Looked like a 100% twin. I was sure someone probably told him he looked like a well known boxer so I told him he looked like Broner and not only did he know about Broner but he knew about the falling out of Broner and Mayweather and I couldn't believe it that he knew about GGG, Ward, all the current boxing news and boxers and was clearly a hard core fan. I'll be hanging out with him at work. Really cool guy....super friendly. The only guy I know who is a hard core fan. Maybe I'll take a picture of him and share it. Separated at birth type look.

Comment

Working...
                      X