No announcement yet.

Erislandy Lara blows

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erislandy Lara blows

He's like Mayweather but with less skill and no personality. Every single Golovkin thread he gets mentioned like he's the Boogeyman to GGG but he couldn't even beat Canelo. Yeah, Canelo actually beat him. He did. The end.

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    He's like Mayweather but with less skill and no personality. Every single Golovkin thread he gets mentioned like he's the Boogeyman to GGG but he couldn't even beat Canelo. Yeah, Canelo actually beat him. He did. The end.
    No personally..... ok troll

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      He can't speak English, Had to get by on that and the Cuban fanbase is nothing compared to the Mexican fanbase in America. If Canelo was Cuban he would be nowhere.

Comment

i thought canelo lost clearly to lara

Comment

I don't like Lara at all myself, but I thought he outpointed Canelo. Oh well.

Comment

This thread blows. It has no skill or personality

Comment

IDC what ya say about him lara wife is bad

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                This thread blows. It has no skill or personality
                Lol

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  I don't like Lara at all myself, but I thought he outpointed Canelo. Oh well.
                  Outpointing is what Mayweather did to ODLH or what Bradley did to Vargas. Lara literally ran from Canelo.

Comment

Lara beat Canelo

And if was Mexican or he spoke English, he'd be a way bigger draw

Lara and Rigo can both talk some sh.it

Comment

Working...
                    X