Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Jacobs: WBA Denies Request To Modify Purse Bid Split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Not like that. Eubank wasn't ordered to fight Ggg, he was just calling out Ggg and got his promoter to put together a huge offer to everyone. Then he lost his pen, and the welter signed for exact same terms
    Eubank didn't lose his pen...nor did Degeale.

Brook was in the plans all along.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      HBO is the one that offered him the Mora fight you daffy mofo.

HBO already put Sergio on TV......HBO saw him fight Vernon Forrest to a stand still.

Dummy.

You got a Kung Fu grip GGG's balls.

You're hangin on for dear life...you're in no position to accept the truth.

Hang in there lil buddy.
      Hbo banned Mora way earlier ****** fcuk, after that Mosley ****fest, and earlier passing on Taylor cause he didn't like Memphis. He was relegated to Fnf, losing to Brian Vera 2x. Hbo offered him Mora, lol. How do you spend all your hours on boxing and still know nothing?

Comment

Hbo banned Mora way earlier ****** fcuk, after that Mosley ****fest, and earlier passing on Taylor cause he didn't like Memphis. He was relegated to Fnf, losing to Brian Vera 2x. Hbo offered him Mora, lol. How do you spend all your hours on boxing and still know nothing?
        HBO didn't ban anybody you lying sack of used tampons.

Such a liar..

Who is better Adama or Mora?????
        Who is more recognized and established in the sport????

Answer that one.

This isn't new with Golovkin.

He was presented with a list of opponents consisting of T.Johnson...Heiland...and Monroe Jr

GGG chose the guy with fewer KO's than Sergio Mora

Comment

HBO didn't ban anybody you lying sack of used tampons.

Such a liar..

Who is better Adama or Mora?????

This isn't new with Golovkin.

He was presented with a list of opponents consisting of T.Johnson...Heiland...and Monroe Jr

GGG chose the guy with fewer KO's than Sergio Mora
          As usual you're wrong on everything, dip****:

1. At no point did Hbo offer Mora to Ggg, or want to have him on TV after Mosley
          2. Hbo didn't have a date for Ggg for Adama, that's why it was in Monaco
          3. Monroe was better than Mora at that point
          4. Mora has admitted to passing on a Ggg fight cause of bad risk reward

Comment

As usual you're wrong on everything, dip****:

1. At no point did Hbo offer Mora to Ggg, or want to have him on TV after Mosley
            2. Hbo didn't have a date for Ggg for Adama, that's why it was in Monaco
            3. Monroe was better than Mora at that point
            4. Mora has admitted to passing on a Ggg fight cause of bad risk reward
            1.That's a lie
            2.That's another obvious lie
            3...Mora was still better than Adama

4.I thought you said HBO banned Mora............BUSTED....now you say he passed on a GGG fight.............
            Last edited by Kigali; 10-21-2016, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Then you say this

"Mora has admitted to passing on a Ggg fight cause of bad risk reward"

I thought HBO banned him

The fight Mora allegedly passed up would have been on HBO

Comment

Just like Eubank pulled out..right?

They had no trouble negotiating with that WW.

Keep up alt.
                Hearn was the promoter and K2 simply agreed terms with him

Dont you get bored with shovelling the same nonsense day after day & being ridiculed by literally everbody on this forum?

Comment

Then you say this

"Mora has admitted to passing on a Ggg fight cause of bad risk reward"

I thought HBO banned him

The fight Mora allegedly passed up would have been on HBO
                  Here you go, ****** loser. Where does it say he was offered by Hbo?

http://thaboxingvoice.com/sergio-mora-on-his-past-fights-golovkin-and-his-november-16th-fight/20102?var=no

“I was offered [Golovkin] before he became a champion and a HBO sweetheart and declined. Too much risk, no reward.

Comment

• Originally posted by THC View Post
                    aboutfkntime; you seem to agree with the event timeline. I see it as a last ditch effort by Hearn to save the London event. And K2 agreed to the swap. I would've far preferred Eubank Jr. but you despised the match up. I can dig it.

You're now claiming that K2 postponed the Jacobs fight to early 2017 because they didn't want to pay him what he wants. How much did Jacobs request? or what was K2's last offer (a link is best)?

Well, I don't..... I see it exactly the same way I see every other Golovkin negotiation EVER!

Team Golovkin are taking the fights they want, and they are passing on the fights they don't want..... just like everyone else.

It is actually absurd to think/insinuate that Team Golovkin somehow miraculously follow any other model.

It is clearly obvious what they are doing..... and it is clearly obvious that if they were not completely 100% satisfied with the opponent/terms then they would have simply walked on the date, just like they did a few days ago with the Jacobs date.

Insinuating that Team Golovkin simply had to take that fight is ridiculous..... they started a negotiation with a brand new opponent and yet did not quibble once over the terms, despite the fact that they simply cannot make a meaningful fight..... that fight was signed in 2 minutes..... and the only reason why that happened, is because they actually wanted that fight..... and they wanted that fight, so were therefore willing to split the pot more fairly with Hearn..... because Kell Brook was an even better cherry-pick than Chris Eubank.

Team Golovkin make standard risk/reward decisions, just like everyone else...... and they take the fights they want and pass on the rest, just like everyone else..... and as I said, it is absurd/naive to think that they - or anyone else for that matter - is doing anything different

Comment

HBO is the one that offered him the Mora fight you daffy mofo.

HBO already put Sergio on TV......HBO saw him fight Vernon Forrest to a stand still.

Dummy.

You got a Kung Fu grip GGG's balls.

You're hangin on for dear life...you're in no position to accept the truth.

Hang in there lil buddy.

hahaha

that clown has had his ass handed to him so many times it should be stamped with a return address

Comment

Working...
                      X