Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Estrada is that dude

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      In 2013 Gonzalez just left 108 lbs you fool! 2016 Estrada was out most of the year idiota! so that leaves 2014-2015....hmm....lets see....OH! thats right in 2014 RG moved up in weight and challenged the lineal champion of 112 Akira Yagashi in Japan! then in 2015 he made a defense of his WBC title A MONTH AFTER ESTRADA INJURED HIS HAND!!! so when exactly did he duck? the time line refutes your argument....this is what I'm talking about! Estrada fans are filled with blind jealousy.
      Shut the **** off, ignorant.

First of all, Gonzalez all the ****in 2013 was fighting in 112 pounds, with a fight in ****in 116 pounds vs Ronald Barrera.

First fight of Gonzalez +112 pounds was 25-5-2013.

Estrada was the king of the 112 since 6-4-2013 when he defeated Viloria.

You are an idiot because the fight vs Yaegashi was in 2014, and Estrada injured his hand in October of 2015, hahahaha, you are a bad joke.

And Yaegashi was the worst champion in the 112.

Look what a B class champion of Mexico like Pedrin Guevera did with that normal champ like Yaegashi:

Lineal my eggs.

And that was the worst.

Why Gonzalez did not fight with Estrada searching the third champion in different division? And fought with the worst champ, then he fought with pure trash and old men like Sosa and Viloria, why not with Estrada?

In those moments Gonzalez started with **** like "I want one million", that then was "I want two millions", that then was "I don't wanna fight with Estrada".

In all that time, Estrada said him: "Hey, I want to fight with you, I have 2 belts, let's go to make the rematch".

And Gonzalez ducked.

He ducked Estrada since 2013 to Octuber of the 2015, period.

And that's the truth, I'm am objective, you are not, you mistook 2014 with 2015 hahahaha.

Man, I'm real follower of these weights, you are poor fan-girl that is in all notes of Estrada talking **** like a baby.
      Last edited by Mexican_Puppet; 10-12-2016, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Shut the **** off, ignorant.

First of all, Gonzalez all the ****in 2013 was fighting in 112 pounds, with a fight in ****in 116 pounds vs Ronald Barrera.

First fight of Gonzalez +112 pounds was 25-5-2013.

Estrada was the king of the 112 since 6-4-2013 when he defeated Viloria.

You are an idiot because the fight vs Yaegashi was in 2014, and Estrada injured his hand in October of 2015, hahahaha, you are a bad joke.

And Yaegashi was the worst champion in the 112.

Look what a B class champion of Mexico like Pedrin Guevera did with that normal champ like Yaegashi:

Lineal my eggs.

And that was the worst.

Why Gonzalez did not fight with Estrada searching the third champion in different division? And fought with the worst champ, then he fought with pure trash and old men like Sosa and Viloria, why not with Estrada?

In those moments Gonzalez started with **** like "I want one million", that then was "I want two millions", that then was "I don't wanna fight with Estrada".

In all that time, Estrada said him: "Hey, I want to fight with you, I have 2 belts, let's go to make the rematch".

And Gonzalez ducked.

He ducked Estrada since 2013 to Octuber of the 2015, period.

And that's the truth, I'm am objective, you are not, you mistook 2014 with 2015 hahahaha.

Man, I'm real follower of these weights, you are poor fan-girl that is in all notes of Estrada talking **** like a baby.
        RG moved up in weight in 2013 hes naturally smaller than most 112-115 lbs fighters its perfectly normal to acclimate yourself to a new division...just like Estrada is trying to do right now at 115! Estrada was never King of ****! Yagashi was recognized by all the major publications as lineal like it or not! shortly after he signed with HBO and made his debut vs. Sosa nobody would expect him to fight in a unification vs. Estrada for his debut! fool! when he became P4P that year thats when the public started to take interest in this fight unfortunatly by the time he fought Viloria Estrada was injured.....but dont worry bro if 'La Gallina' Estrada gets his hands on a belt RG might fight him......but we want Innoue first! not Estrada hahahahaha!

Comment

1hour be triggering these Estrada fans. Lol!

Comment

RG moved up in weight in 2013 hes naturally smaller than most 112-115 lbs fighters its perfectly normal to acclimate yourself to a new division...just like Estrada is trying to do right now at 115! Estrada was never King of ****! Yagashi was recognized by all the major publications as lineal like it or not! shortly after he signed with HBO and made his debut vs. Sosa nobody would expect him to fight in a unification vs. Estrada for his debut! fool! when he became P4P that year thats when the public started to take interest in this fight unfortunatly by the time he fought Viloria Estrada was injured.....but dont worry bro if 'La Gallina' Estrada gets his hands on a belt RG might fight him......but we want Innoue first! not Estrada hahahahaha!
            You are a joke, man, a bad joke.

Naturally smaller? Gonzalez is a natural 112 or 115 pounds fighters.

He said yesterday that HBO said him: "You want fight in december"? And the kid say "yes, with the thai, but in bantamwegith". How the **** a little guy could said this?
            Plus, he weighted 127 ****in pounds vs Arroyo in flyweight division, repeat with me, 127 ****in pounds.

Cuadras weighted 128 pounds vs Roman Gonzalez, yes, buuuuuuuuuut in 115 pounds.

Estrada is not trying nothing, he needs time because the surgery, and ok, all the 2014 and 2015 Gonzalez ducked Estrada.

Estrada was never King of ****! Yagashi was recognized by all the major publications as lineal like it or not!
            hahahahhaa, major publications, and stupid fans like you.

Same publications that said that Cotto and Canelo were lineal champs in 160 pounds, hahaha.

like it or not, the worst champ was Yaegashi, the #1 was Estrada, he defeated the king Viloria, and the second best champ was Ruenroeng. You don't know **** about these weight, so shut up man.
            Last edited by Mexican_Puppet; 10-12-2016, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              1hour be triggering these Estrada fans. Lol!
              He is just saying idiot excuses. He mistook 2014 with 2015, hahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                He is just saying idiot excuses. He mistook 2014 with 2015, hahahaha.
                Lol I'm just enjoying the show in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                X