Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Moving Up Not For Me - Canelo Was 180, Near 190 in There

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    Every interview Khan does, Canelo seems to gain about 10 more pounds in the ring. First it was 170, then 180, then 185, now 190.
    lmaoooooo, so true

Comment

Coming Khan, max he was 175

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
        I thought he said at 155 he would be stronger and more durable,,he said his power tripled
        Khan talks a lot of crap. in 2012 when he was at 140, he said he was making the weight easily. He never look drained at the weigh ins for 140 either.

Took a year out and built himself up to 147, where you could see he had spent a lot of that time in the weight room. He never struggled to make 147 and said his highest weight ever was like 160 and we've seen how flabby he looks at that weight.

So realistically, he could still make 140 probably. 147 is comfortable for him. When I read he said he was struggling to make 147 I couldn't help but think that it was an absolute joke.

Comment

Khan is on a weight loss program right now.

Moving down to 130 lb. division to wreak havoc in 2017.

Comment

If Canelo weighed 190, he would have been a bloated pig.

He likely weighed in the early 170s. The fight was a sham but Khan is the one who picked a cash grab over a fight on his station.

Comment

Comment

It's likely he used drugs against Khan too. Cheating mother ****er

Comment

Working...
                X