Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Sellout Interview, says "All Lives Matter" among other things.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with him. All lives do matter. In civilization, you have police. It's part of it. The better everyone gets along with everybody else, the better everything goes. He's right.

Comment

Originally posted by Nachos Nacho View Post
      SMH, 99% of Floyd's defenders are hardcore black boxing fans who'll die for him, and in a time like this Floyd sells you all out by saying "All Lives Matter", and saying that yall need to "follow Cop's instructions more."

Man, I feel bad for yall. Yall defend Floyd from the wolves for a decade, yet he throws yall under the bus for some money when yer community need him most.

Even guys like 78 are ****ting on Floyd now for saying all lives matter. Check out his latest videos.
      He is 100% correct though. I am glad he have that part right!

Comment

Floyd Mayweather "What has Africa done for me?"

How the black community support this uncle dumb cherry picking kunt is beyond me.

Comment

Floyd's a hustler who chose financial justice over social justice.

Which one is going to improve your life more?

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
            Floyd Mayweather "What has Africa done for me?"

How the black community support this uncle dumb cherry picking kunt is beyond me.
            Blacks in America don't really give a Fuk about Africa either lol. I don't see why people call him a coon and such for this. All lives do matter

Comment

Originally posted by Nachos Nacho View Post
              SMH, 99% of Floyd's defenders are hardcore black boxing fans who'll die for him, and in a time like this Floyd sells you all out by saying "All Lives Matter", and saying that yall need to "Learn to Follow Cop's instructions more."

Man, I feel bad for yall. Yall defend Floyd from the wolves for a decade, yet he throws yall under the bus for some money when yer community need him most.

Even guys like 78sportstv are ****ting on Floyd now for saying all lives matter. Check out his latest videos.

We've been trying to tell you from the beginning- Floyd doesn't give a **** about his fans or his community.

When you suffer, it makes him feel superior.
              Black does not equal racist

Comment

Mayweather is an excellent t boxer but don't expect anything more from him. I don't think he cares much about the African Americans and tbh they never really supported him that much.

Comment

Floyd just being subjective is all!

While I disagree with the BLM movement, I do not disagree with some of the messages it's trying to send!

For decades, people of minority reports have been treated like second class citizens and people of color have marched, protested and boycotted!

Things have changed but lots of things still remain the same!

Cops have been taught to target minorities and so has the system in general and that is inexcusable and in violation of human rights!!

All lives of course do matter but to whom it may concern who holds most power in the structural positions of society!

I agree to disagree

Comment

Larry you owe me money. Wheres my money. Where is my money Larry I want my money!

Comment

What's a coon?

Comment

Working...
                      X