Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo is a wannabe mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is a 26 year old pimp classic 2.0!

Comment

kid is 26 years old and has a very high learning curb..He will be a beast this time next year

Comment

Canelo has reached his peak. It's all downhill.

Mayweather's game is dependant on his foot speed and his reach. These are absolutely crucial measures to his game.

Canelo has slowfeet and he's a pudgy midget masive weight cutter. Once his body can no longer make the 154. or 155. he has to fight someone his own size. he's finished. Srsly, GGG can beat Canelo with the jab alone. there's no way Canelo even catches GGG with their footspeed difference.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          Canelo is a 26 year old pimp classic 2.0!
          I predict if he steps in the ring with Golovkin about 10 years will be added to his boxing career in one night and his confidence will dwindle into oblivion.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
            I predict if he steps in the ring with Golovkin about 10 years will be added to his boxing career in one night and his confidence will dwindle into oblivion.
            lol. with that logic, Golovkin will be 43 years old after fighting Alvarez?

Kostya vs Hatton....

Comment

The problem with trying to copy Mayweather's moves, is that Floyd was training that moves at 8 years old to his amateur career and 49 pro fights, Canelo is young and learning, but there are some things that requires some factors that he doesn't have, he should stick to his good head movement and counterpuncher skills.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                The problem with trying to copy Mayweather's moves, is that Floyd was training that moves at 8 years old to his amateur career and 49 pro fights, Canelo is young and learning, but there are some things that requires some factors that he doesn't have, he should stick to his good head movement and counterpuncher skills.
                I agree but he is copying only small thing,ditails nothing big,thats why he is improving he learn what he can learn.

Comment

Idk about the ginger copying his dad. But for sure he doesnt like to be an aggresor. But as long as any boxer selling a mil ppv, that wont happen. No boxer is gonna sell a mil ppvs in a long time

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                    I agree but he is copying only small thing,ditails nothing big,thats why he is improving he learn what he can learn.
                    Well i actually like when he doesn't go on full Mayweather's mode, when he is more subtle with the movements, it really works.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                      Canelo has reached his peak. It's all downhill.

Mayweather's game is dependant on his foot speed and his reach. These are absolutely crucial measures to his game.

Canelo has slowfeet and he's a pudgy midget masive weight cutter. Once his body can no longer make the 154. or 155. he has to fight someone his own size. he's finished. Srsly, GGG can beat Canelo with the jab alone. there's no way Canelo even catches GGG with their footspeed difference.
                      Ouma and Amar Amari are not exactly quick of foot,but they were both able to touch triple clit up.

Comment

Working...
                      X