Golovkin Got Knocked Down In Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    True

Guys witch chicken legs like GGG,cannot take it downstairs.

If Brook had dug a hard left hook to his ribs things would have become interesting.

Kell's body jab was raising hell.
    We've always said the body for GGG is the secret.

I personally think the jab to the body is key

Comment

I never credit what happens in sparring but Golovkin fans consider sparring to be part of his official record so.....

Comment

Do people understand what sparring is for?? if you dot get hurt or pushed in sparring...you need better sparring partners

Comment

GGG ducking Tyrell

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I never credit what happens in sparring but Golovkin fans consider sparring to be part of his official record so.....
            truth..and thats why i laugh at them

Comment

Funny, this was on the right in "related videos". Rosado is either genuinely unimpressed by GGG or he has a big chip on his shoulder.

Comment

Im not a GGG fan by any means but I don't respect the fact that this dude is putting this out there AND PUBLICLY. One thing is for something to be leaked and another is to just be all out there talking about this stuff. I don't care how much he tries to praise GGG. Some stuff just stays in the gym.

Comment

It sounds like GGG made him pay the price for knocking him down. Moral of the story: if you knock Golovkin down, make sure he stays down or else

Comment

But nobody is dropping him to the chin which is what is freakishly weird.

Always wonder what it is that makes guys like him, Hagler, Floyd, and so forth--- so hard to drop even when taking a solid left hook to the chin.

Comment

**** you black mother ****er, no one can drop Golovkin

Comment

Working...
                      X