Collapse
No announcement yet.

**NSB Pound For Pound**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am tired and I fuced up and left Spence off my list. My new list with Spence in it is 1st GGG, 2nd Kovalev, 3rd Gonzalez, 4th Canelo, 5th Rigo 6th Spence 7th Loma, 8th Pacquiao, 9th Ward, 10th Walters, 11th Crawford, 12th Frampton and 13th Santa Cruz.

Comment

Good thread but it's obvious a certain person or 2 of a certain fanbase has gone full ******ed and voted multiple times.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
        Good thread but it's obvious a certain person or 2 of a certain fanbase has gone full ******ed and voted multiple times.
        Only way you can is if you get on 2 diff devices. 2 troll votes won't change much at all. You'd need alot

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Only way you can is if you get on 2 diff devices. 2 troll votes won't change much at all. You'd need alot
          It's honestly not that hard to do, if you have a smartphone with a data plan all you have to do is restart it and boom new IP.

But it's an interesting concept none the less and pretty much matches up with reality, give or take a few rankings of course.

Good job friend.

Comment

done........nice thread

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I am tired and I fuced up and left Spence off my list. My new list with Spence in it is 1st GGG, 2nd Kovalev, 3rd Gonzalez, 4th Canelo, 5th Rigo 6th Spence 7th Loma, 8th Pacquiao, 9th Ward, 10th Walters, 11th Crawford, 12th Frampton and 13th Santa Cruz.
              Respect that....

Comment

What does the ranking mean, is this based on their achievements or is it based on their current performances?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  What does the ranking mean, is this based on their achievements or is it based on their current performances?
                  Basically who would be the best if everyone was the same size. Some people factor in the eye test/skill most. Some factor in who has better resume more.

Comment

Anyone here heard about Denis Lebedev?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      It's a list of active fighters, some may be missed, but the intent is to measure who each posters ranking of the fighters in the survey. P4P.

Comment

Working...
                      X