No announcement yet.

the andre ward clinch prediction game!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    if he wasnt the same nationality as you three you sure as hell wouldnt be defending him ^
    nationalism is welcomed in the sports, americans defend americans, brits defend brits, mexicans defend mexicans, euros defend euros, ricans with ricans lmfao.

Comment

if he wasnt the same nationality as you three you sure as hell wouldnt be defending him ^
      the olympics is based on nationalism lmfao.

Comment

i watched all his super 6 fights (many hours wasted) and ive seen a good chunk of his recent fights, although i wasnt interested in watching him against the 40 year old SMW , whether that makes me a casual fan or not, who knows. I watched rodriguez one and he was clinching like mad, and any write up would tell you how ugly that fight was. Sorry if your a fan of his but his 'style' sucks. Even in that second GIF it looks like his instinct is to grab for the clinch but he couldnt get hold lol
        So all you do is down talk Ward..over and over and over and over again..yet you watch all his fights...does that not sound creepy to you?

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
          So all you do is down talk Ward..over and over and over and over again..yet you watch all his fights...does that not sound creepy to you?
          he loves ward bro lol, its like a chick who keeps going back to the dude that f**ked her sister and cousin and bestfriend nomatter what.

Comment

Originally posted by youbeight View Post
            nationalism is welcomed in the sports, americans defend americans, brits defend brits, mexicans defend mexicans, euros defend euros, ricans with ricans lmfao.
            well im just saying if you three arent going to be objective about it and going to blindly defend this guy then its a pretty pointless discussion lol

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
              im a fan of boxing, as i said to the other guy i will watch most fights cause they are free over here. I havent watched his recent ones live cause ive learnt my lessons

Comment

well im just saying if you three arent going to be objective about it and going to blindly defend this guy then its a pretty pointless discussion lol
                youve made 10+ threads about ward in the last month and youre talking about being objective lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by youbeight View Post
                  youve made 10+ threads about ward in the last month and youre talking about being objective lmfao.
                  im objectively saying that hes boring as **** to watch and a cheat

Comment

im objectively saying that hes boring as **** to watch and a cheat
                    LMFAO yet youre gonna watch still. why must you torture yourself?

Comment

aka the excuse after ward wins prediction game.

Comment

Working...
                      X