No announcement yet.

the andre ward clinch prediction game!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    i watched all his super 6 fights (many hours wasted) and ive seen a good chunk of his recent fights, although i wasnt interested in watching him against the 40 year old SMW , whether that makes me a casual fan or not, who knows. I watched rodriguez one and he was clinching like mad, and any write up would tell you how ugly that fight was. Sorry if your a fan of his but his 'style' sucks. Even in that second GIF it looks like his instinct is to grab for the clinch but he couldnt get hold lol
    so you wasted hours watching him fight, complain about his fighting, about who he fights, and the way others counter you on his fights, but youre gonna watch him fight nov 19th. you love andre bro.

Comment

Originally posted by youbeight View Post
      then do us all a favor and go out there and get a boxing license and become a fighter, or better yet go get trained to officiate fights or become a boxing judge lol. if you got an issue with ward and how he fights, you wouldnt be watching him on nov 19th better yet, you wouldnt be complaining about him. i very much laugh at ppl who complain about issues that have zero effect on their lives. im just trynna give you some perspective on how to beat those things, but you clearly are focused on the root of something that has no barring on your life lol.
      believe me theres nothing i'd like more than to ref that fight, would be a point deducted for every 5 clinches, no questions asked. Wouldnt put up with his other fouls either.

Comment

believe me theres nothing i'd like more than to ref that fight, would be a point deducted for every 5 clinches, no questions asked. Wouldnt put up with his other fouls either.
        then go out and do it plain and simple lol complaining on a forum is just gonna be comedy for people like me to enjoy.

Comment

then go out and do it plain and simple lol complaining on a forum is just gonna be comedy for people like me to enjoy.
          i dont fit the requirements for his fights though i.e bias american referee

Comment

i dont fit the requirements for his fights though i.e bias american referee
            lmao no youre just making excuses for yourself not to wanna be a difference in this world

Comment

A+ reply. lets also not forget how dawson tried initiated clinches and lost that battle horribly.
              Indeed! Seems that the posters with the biggest mouths have the most uneducated boxing eye. I've seen several people post gifs of Ward supposedly clinching Kessler, when the gif is actually Kessler clutching onto Ward to stifle the inside/dirty boxing game.

I won't pretend that Ward hasn't clinched, or even elbowed. Only that his critics tend to be fools who don't even know how to critique their imaginary enemies. Predicting Ward clinching? This is 2016 and there are far more relevant avenues to go down if you want to criticize the guy. Truly sad when I have to give the trolls material because they can't even come up with a relevant criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Indeed! Seems that the posters with the biggest mouths have the most uneducated boxing eye. I've seen several people post gifs of Ward supposedly clinching Kessler, when the gif is actually Kessler clutching onto Ward to stifle the inside/dirty boxing game.

I won't pretend that Ward hasn't clinched, or even elbowed. Only that his critics tend to be fools who don't even know how to critique their imaginary enemies. Predicting Ward clinching? This is 2016 and there are far more relevant avenues to go down if you want to criticize the guy. Truly sad when I have to give the trolls material because they can't even come up with a relevant criticism.
                its quite sad and pathetic lol, if they spent more time putting effort into their lives than they do figuring out ward's clinches they would actually be something in the world. this is comedy for me though. its also funny bc i dare them to go into any gym today, and theyll teach you how to effectively use the clinch to your advantage and work through the clinch when someone does it to you. thats why the ref usually say "punch and get out" or "workout guys" before he says "break" bc refs who almost always tell a guy to break often dont see guys actually putting in work thru the clinch, especially when youre a smaller fighter fighting someone bigger than you. if this guy hates clinches so much, then we should just get rid of HW boxing lmao.

Comment

damn son you really hate Ward....he really hurt you feelings calling Golovkin lil g

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                    damn son you really hate Ward....he really hurt you feelings calling Golovkin BABY g
                    fixed it for ya

Comment

if he wasnt the same nationality as you three you sure as hell wouldnt be defending him ^

Comment

Working...
                      X