Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury is Prepared To Lose Titles, Trainer Eyes 2017 Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    thats the only way he'll lose the belts. theres not a man born from his mother that can beat tyson fury...
    Are we talking about PEDs full Fury or clean fury here , be more clear

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      thats the only way he'll lose the belts. theres not a man born from his mother that can beat tyson fury...
      Then why not turn up for the rematch lad!!? Oh wait, no motivation? No challenge? No need?

You bunch are delusional.. Smdh

Comment

The furrys are being a bigger b1tch than David Gaye..
        "He was depressed, that's why he did Coke" - b1tch please..

Comment

These Furries are getting on close to being the biggest cunts in Britain, not just Boxing.

Once again, here we have Peter Furry blaming everyone else for his family's failings. The way he was received after winning the world titles is because he's a CUNT. If he hadn't vocally dismissed and belittled other communities while simultaneously claiming a witch hunt over his own (community) then he wouldn't be in this situation. It's cut and dry to everyone but them.

Pointing out your a Cunt when you're a Cunt and repeatedly make statements TO THE PRESS proving your a Cunt is not a racially motivated witch hunt - It's just simply because you're a Cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
            These Furries are getting on close to being the biggest cunts in Britain, not just Boxing.

Once again, here we have Peter Furry blaming everyone else for his family's failings. The way he was received after winning the world titles is because he's a CUNT. If he hadn't vocally dismissed and belittled other communities while simultaneously claiming a witch hunt over his own (community) then he wouldn't be in this situation. It's cut and dry to everyone but them.

Pointing out your a Cunt when you're a Cunt and repeatedly make statements TO THE PRESS proving your a Cunt is not a racially motivated witch hunt - It's just simply because you're a Cunt.
            You are a very manly keyboard warrior aren't you? I'm sure you would say these same words to the Fury's if you met them face to face? You are a real tuff guy.

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post
              You are a very manly keyboard warrior aren't you? I'm sure you would say these same words to the Fury's if you met them face to face? You are a real tuff guy.
              Thats the beauty of us all being on an internet forum.. we can say what we like and not have to walk up to his caravan and say what we think.

for the record, he's still a ****. And no.. i wouldnt say it to his face, wanna know why ?.....cos i dont have to.

I think jeremy corbyns a ****..i dont need to tell him to his face to have that opinion.

people that have the " wouldnt say it to his face" mentality are a bit ****y in my mind, but i dont have to tell you to your face either do i..

sincerely,

Keyboard warrior extraordinaire x

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post
                That's right furry-apologist, i'm a Keyboard warrior based purely on the "evidence" I happen to tell events as they actually unfolded rather than try to blame the rest of the universe for my shithouse family [in the press]

Fuck you, Cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
                  That's right furry-apologist, i'm a Keyboard warrior based purely on the "evidence" I happen to tell events as they actually unfolded rather than try to blame the rest of the universe for my shithouse family [in the press]

Fuck you, Cunt.
                  You are a real sweet heart when you are angry. You are correct "evidence" no one on this site knows the real truth of what is going on, especially the B.S. UKAD nonsense. No one is blaming, some people just can't stomach the fact that Fury is the #1 LINEAL H.W CHAMP despite his personal difficulties.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Tyson Fury became the WBA, IBO and WBO champion after impressively defeating Wladimir Klitschko 11 months ago, but a scheduled rematch has twice been postponed and he tested positive for cocaine last month.
                    [Click Here To Read More]

Good interview here.

Like Peter said, strip him then, as long as he gets to challenge the title holders on his return. Fury will win them back again! No active HW can beat him, Ortiz stands the best chance out of all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Good interview here.

Like Peter said, strip him then, as long as he gets to challenge the title holders on his return. Fury will win them back again! No active HW can beat him, Ortiz stands the best chance out of all of them.
                      This ^^^

I think he's a grade A bell end, but right now? he dominates AJ, wilder , povetkin and Parker with his ringcraft.

I find it truely painful to even try and remotely like anything about his character though.

Comment

Working...
                      X