Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather: 'Pacquiao is the best fighter I faced.'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he said that pac was one of the best not the best.........also he was trying to give credit to manny for being a good fighter but this thread is turned into another pacmayweather war. idiot posters looking to twist anything they can........

I'm surprised mayweather would give pac any credit considering what little pac gave him "it was my shoulder injury that existed all the way back in the cotto fight. i have really been fighting for years with my arm this way floyd. it was the approved IV filled with salt and water that you took. it was them not allowing me to take pain medicine even though i checked 100% fine on my medical exam. hum hum i think i won the fight"

real humble of mayweather if u ask me. pac himself and his entire team have acted like a bunch of babies about this loss. its gotten beyond pathetic.......
    Last edited by Godsfly; 10-09-2016, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
      Are you really that brainless? Mayweather is an egomaniac. If you were smart, you would know what he's really saying. Floyd's pride would never allow him to say otherwise.
      The fuk you talking about? If anything floyd is giving him way too much credit just like every opponent he easily beats....you think #48 is the exception?😂😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
        he said that pac was one of the best not the best.........also he was trying to give credit to manny for being a good fighter but this thread is turned into another pacmayweather war. idiot posters looking to twist anything they can........

I'm surprised mayweather would give pac any credit considering what little pac gave him "it was my shoulder injury that existed all the way back in the cotto fight. i have really been fighting for years with my arm this way floyd. it was the approved IV filled with salt and water that you took. it was them not allowing me to take pain medicine even though i checked 100% fine on my medical exam. hum hum i think i won the fight"

real humble of mayweather if u ask me. pac himself and his entire team have acted like a bunch of babies about this loss. its gotten beyond pathetic.......
        You mean how little Froid roid did the whole night in his least punch output of his career not to mention the most running he did lmao

Oh yeah to DISECT what he meant by one of the best..

In this quote he said in boxing scene who was he referring to among them 3 the most toughest opponent??

When Floyd was asked who was his top three toughest opponent, he was quoted by boxingscene.com: "I can say that none of them were easy. Although I must say that Canelo was tough....Miguel Cotto [was tough]. Manny Pacquiao was very tough. Pacquiao is very good. He was better than I thought."

Mayweather Hugging & Running Away from Pacquiao booed in every hug all documented to the end of time. Queer st?

Well if you ask most of us who has a rational mind, this hugging contest that Floyd showcased the whole night killed the super fight. I can even call this day light robbery for playing it too safe and turning the match into a zumo match. To some nutt huggers this hugging by Floyd is an atg skill lol It is a High level stuff, that they fool themselves into thinking it's part of the ring IQ to hold your opponent over and over and turn it into a hugging contest lol

This is what he did most that night hugging games lmao

The boos in the arena can be heard from all that hugfest Froid roid had to undertake in the biggest fight of his life.. Pffffft pathetic..

Mayweather Hugging & Running Away from Pacquiao

Last edited by Spoon23; 10-09-2016, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Comment

I most certainly understand Floyd's opinion after all his own father saw him shriveled up like a vagina that night. When your own father saw you fight like a pussay. Something's up.

Last edited by Spoon23; 10-09-2016, 09:30 AM.

Comment

It's interesting he said Pacquiao and Canelo were two of the best. Next to GGG these two boxers get the most hate on here. Canelo is still called a hype job by many on here. Mayweather says he was very good and that was years ago. Canelo is much better now than then.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                Maidana too and maybe Augustus.
                You make a good point but I think those guys fall under the "toughest" category than "best".

Comment

To think he had to use steroids against a wash up Pacquaio

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                    The fuk you talking about? If anything floyd is giving him way too much credit just like every opponent he easily beats....you think #48 is the exception?😂😂😂😂
                    we have emojis on nsb now?

Comment

Pacquiao gave Mayweather the toughest "boxing" match I've ever seen!

Pacquiao caught Floyd with counters even Floyd didn't see coming! I was impressed also at how defensively responsible Pac was by keeping his gloves up to block the jabs!

Pacquiao has one of the best 1-2 punch combos in the sport and his stutter step before his left is legendary!

Nonetheless Floyd adapted which is his uniqueness to his own!

Castillo 1
                      Maidana 1
                      Pacquiao
                      Cotto
                      Chavez

In that order IMO

Comment

Working...
                      X