You wanna see skill

You wanna see real talent

Forget those eurobums

This will be high level boxing at its best
        shut the fuk up whitey.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Tentatively Charlo, but possibly because I'm under-educated on Williams. I need to catch some of his fights that I missed.
            I favor Jermall in that he fights loose and fluidly with steady pressure, which is what you want to do to spoil a slightly stiff fighter like Williams (I know he's thought of as "slick" but I see some tension in his movement and I believe Charlo will expose that).
            Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I will bet on Charlo to win.
            Wrong!
            Williams is the truth. He's much more powerful but Charlo is a better boxer. Great fight nonetheless

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
              Wrong!
              Williams is the truth. He's much more powerful but Charlo is a better boxer. Great fight nonetheless
              Racism....

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Tentatively Charlo, but possibly because I'm under-educated on Williams. I need to catch some of his fights that I missed.
                I favor Jermall in that he fights loose and fluidly with steady pressure, which is what you want to do to spoil a slightly stiff fighter like Williams (I know he's thought of as "slick" but I see some tension in his movement and I believe Charlo will expose that).
                I don't know if I'd call williams movement stiff...it's very controlled. He doesn't waste movement. It's nice to see fighters limit their defensive movements in order to stay in range and throw hard counter shots.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                  I don't know if I'd call williams movement stiff...it's very controlled. He doesn't waste movement. It's nice to see fighters limit their defensive movements in order to stay in range and throw hard counter shots.
                  He gets tight/tense, particularly when he starts throwing hard. getting in with a guy like Charlo will make that worse as he doesn't have the fluidity you see in Charlo. Jermall is incredibly precise when it comes to positioning and always keeps himself in the ideal spot, no matter what the opponent is doing (showcased against Trout who turns a lot). I think that will be the difference.

Like I said though, I'm still very tentative in my pick as Charlo doesn't seem to mind putting himself in danger and Williams definitely brings danger. Will be really great to see this one unfold!

Comment

Working...
                  X