Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's nothing I'd love to see more than see Ricky Burns beat the hell out of Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's nothing I'd love to see more than see Ricky Burns beat the hell out of Broner

I have a feeling he might be a little bit too small and won't handle the power, but it would be awesome to see him son Broner.

Broner would beat his ass

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
      I have a feeling he might be a little bit too small and won't handle the power, but it would be awesome to see him son Broner.
      so you want to watch the fight because you like Broner. gotcha

Comment

That won't happen, Burns has been shot for years now. He just has a horrible style these days.

Comment

Nah, Broner is going to woop him bad.

Broner grew on me, he is so ******ed you have to love it.

Comment

Broner is the favourite but never write Burns off

Glad Burns got the win tonight..I only caught the last 5 rounds & looked like the Russian might have had it

Comment

Should be a close fight Broners best performance of recent years was in that bowling alley car park.

Comment

Broner will beat the utter hell out of Burns

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Nah, Broner is going to woop him bad.

Broner grew on me, he is so ******ed you have to love it.
                  Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                  Broner will beat the utter hell out of Burns
                  Most likely, I think the thing that counts most against Burns is the fact that he is seriously shop worn, and will become shot any day now. But he is such a cinderella story that you always feel he might be able to do the impossible.

To be fair there is always a glimmer of hope with Broner in the other corner, the dude could hit the self destruct button at any time. If he doesn't feel like fighting that day, god knows what could happen. I can really see Broner doing a 'no mas' one day or getting himself DQ'd, his behaviour is erratic to say the least.

Comment

Damn why ppl hate broner so much he seems to be funny guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X