No announcement yet.

New Mobile Style - Please Review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mobile Style - Please Review

We are modifying the existing mobile style to make posts easier to read and interact.

If you are using a mobile phone, and the mobile style, please go to the bottom of the page and switch over to the Mobile Version 2 at the bottom of the page.

For those who don't like it, Mobile Version 1 will still be available to switch to.

I like it either way. A bit easier to read on mobile when a lot of stories are quoted.

Comment

This looks good.. A few niggles:
      1. Going to notifications(Quoted Posts) isn't intuitive.
      2. Quick access to the Profile will help.
      3. Smilies aren't available in mobile version

Comment

The thing I liked about Mobile Version 1 is you guys updated it so I can view Notifications. Can't do that with 2.

Layout of the thread is better with 1 IMO.

If you could set up the mobile version 1 to automatically parse links that would be great because right now I have to click the link button whenever I post a link.

Comment

is there an app for nsb?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            This looks good.. A few niggles:
            1. Going to notifications(Quoted Posts) isn't intuitive.
            2. Quick access to the Profile will help.
            3. Smilies aren't available in mobile version
            You mean the quoted posts aren't there? They are there on the normal "Mobile Style' when clicking on notifications.

Clicking on any username can take you straight to a profile, unless you mean your own profile.

Comment

Well, it needs some work still but at least it let's you do multiple quotes unlike the original mobile version.

One thing I don't like about version 2 is that if a person has a lot of icons then it kinda looks a little "weird."

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                You mean the quoted posts aren't there? They are there on the normal "Mobile Style' when clicking on notifications.
                Oh, I had issues with the earlier version to navigate to the quoted posts.. let me retry & see..

Clicking on any username can take you straight to a profile, unless you mean your own profile.
                Yeah meant my own profile, like you have that Welcome "Username" section just above the navigation in desktop mode..

Comment

in this last several days it always switch to desktop version when i go in to the lounge.

when i at my phone i choose mobile style version 1 or 2. the front page of the forum and all other subforum are fine displaying the mobile version but when i go the lounge it always switch to desktop version and it cant switch back no matter how many times i try

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    in this last several days it always switch to desktop version when i go in to the lounge.

when i at my phone i choose mobile style version 1 or 2. the front page of the forum and all other subforum are fine displaying the mobile version but when i go the lounge it always switch to desktop version and it cant switch back no matter how many times i try
                    Have you tried to clear your cookies and temporary internet files? That might do the trick IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X