Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kazuto Ioka-Stamp Kiatniwat Negotiations Ordered By The WBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kazuto Ioka-Stamp Kiatniwat Negotiations Ordered By The WBA

The World Boxing Association has instructed representatives of WBA World flyweight champion Kazuto Ioka and interim WBA World flyweight titlist Stamp Kiatniwat to begin negotiations for a championship bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That coward Juan Fransico Estrada has halted Iokas career this will be the second time that the WBA ordered negotiations for Ioka to consolidate the WBA flyweight title ; Team Estrada should have had some integrity and been honest before the WBA enforced a purse bid, had they done so Ioka would of already had a venue and a date for Kiatniwat.

In this article it states that this is for a 'Championship' fight I wonder if this contest will be for the 'Super' WBA title...I doubt it this kid Kiatniwat lacks experience and really I feel Ioka is going to destroy him early.

Comment

WBA is now up to 6 weight classes with one champ (168, 140, 135, 115, 108, 105), this would make 7.

Comment

Working...
      X