Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye To Return On December 10

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sit by your phones lads it could be any one of us.

I like David Haye but his comeback has been building up to the moment he actually fights a random civilian.

Comment

Haye vs Briggs lers go

Comment

Bellew at heavyweight.

How depressing...

Comment

Originally posted by NapalmKnuckles View Post
          If that were true Haye would have fought him. Haye knows he will get destroyed, hes waiting to drag Bellew up to HW or to cash out by getting KTFO by AJ. An inevitable KO,loss to Briggs would be the final nail in the coffin for Hayes career.
          People seriously need to stop overstating Briggs' importance in the HW division.

He's a character without much substance. Minus the "Let's go champ!" tagline, no one cares about him right now.

If we start expecting fighters to step in the ring with every can that calls them out, we'll be filling fight cards up with even more garbage than we get already.

Briggs is old, slow, and years removed from being relevant. And that relevance is only because he had an L against him name.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
            People seriously need to stop overstating Briggs' importance in the HW division.

He's a character without much substance. Minus the "Let's go champ!" tagline, no one cares about him right now.

If we start expecting fighters to step in the ring with every can that calls them out, we'll be filling fight cards up with even more garbage than we get already.

Briggs is old, slow, and years removed from being relevant. And that relevance is only because he had an L against him name.
            Briggs >>>>> Heavyweight Bellew and that last bum Haye fought.

Comment

Get ready for Leapai or Pianeta...if we're lucky

Comment

Bellow would at least be mobile at the weight. That's not saying much as the only way that Briggs could connect with Haye is by throwing his ventalin inhaler at him.

I'd be surprised if Haye has much left. Even if he does I'm not holding my breath to see it against an actual live body.

Lazy bugger. Making money for very little work.

Comment

Oh, I'm definitely disappointed regarding Bellew, and de Mori? Ugh.

Still, Briggs hasn't been relevant in years. 7 years since he got beat by Vitali, in a fight he didn't really deserve to have anyway.

Briggs needs Haye. Haye doesn't need Briggs.

Comment

Fight Briggs like you promised! Shannon did all he was suppose to do to earn that fight, Haye needs to be a man of his word!

Comment

Unless it's Briggs, you're just a stupid troll pencil topper ('member those?!) looking d*ck face!

Comment

Working...
                      X