Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Admits: I've Done Lots of Cocaine, Not Trained in Months

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And we should care because? Amazing how this guy has a bunch of prepubescent fans who think this is cool. Just retire or go away or kill yourself or whatever outrageous thing you say you're going to do. The HW division is moving along, in case he hasn't noticed.

Comment

WOW, this dude here never seems to amaze me lol

Comment

Hope your fuc*ing with the people and having fun Tyson. Keep up the good work and F the haters :-)

Comment

This, ladies and gentleman, is the face of Heavyweight Boxing.

I hope he sorts his issues out.

However, his issues don't make him any less of a POS. They are two separate things.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
            This is all a smokescreen, to buy time from the sanctioning bodies. He should be stripped of his titles immediately and banned for a considerable duration.

He has treated the sport with utter contempt; those who 'praise' his antics clearly have no regard for the integrity of the sport.
            This^^^^^

Good riddance I say.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              And we should care because? Amazing how this guy has a bunch of prepubescent fans who think this is cool.
              He's Conor McG, minus the desire to be successful.

I can't stand Conor, but at least the guy works his ass off to be the best.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                He's Conor McG, minus the desire to be successful.

I can't stand Conor, but at least the guy works his ass off to be the best.
                He's not even Conor McG. More like A-ha or Young MC. Well, Young MC had more than one hit. It's like he suspects everything he built up will come crashing down in his next fight so he'd rather partake in ****ery without ever being serious.

Comment

Strip this dumb ass coke head already and get it over with . Clown is an embarassment to the sport.

Comment

"EVERYBODY KNOWS,EVERYBODY KNOWS, THAT'S JUST HOW IT GOES EVERYBODY KNOWS" - LEONARD COHEN.

Listen to what he saying. Is he clowning,maybe... but me thinks not! saying "I will not be sold", no one can turn key in my back" expose . gays / black magick klitscko and larger circles i.e elites/ Expose sports bought at the highest levels whoever "they" is want him to be a puppet want him to do something what is that Tyson You wont say ? thayll kill you but you do wanna die?

Comment

What a fat ass sensitive baby! These fighters want the fame but cant handle the scrutiny.... Mayweather should give classes to these babies on how to handle hate....

Comment

Working...
                      X