No announcement yet.

Alvarez at 15. A Natural Born Boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alvarez at 15. A Natural Born Boxer

Look at this little dude still playing it at the ropes starting out like a young Barrera at age 15. The explosiveness is still there. Likes dude's coming forward. Look at Pac at 15, those videos, sloppy as fighter compared to Alvarez. Roids did a body good for Pacman.

Fans still chanting ''Canelo'' in 2005.

I also didn't know that most of brothers all grew up in boxing. Had Alvarez's pops been an ATG Mexican boxer perhaps the Alvarez family would be as good as the Mayweather family.

This is why the All American Mayweather family are absolute baddasses.

No proof Pacquaio every cheated, you just a hater. In fact if we going off of just suspicion if you look at it with a open mind theirs more their you can point at and say mayweather is a cheater more than you can say pacquaio.

FYI this is way mayweather was afraid of the healthy version of canelo at 154 and didnt want a even playing field with him cause he knew he would have lost if he faced this healthy natural born boxer.

Comment

This poser was hanging with tha backstreet boys pretending to be a G...but Nelo was lacing up tha gloves putting hands on foos fo realz.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR CANELO!! View Post
        No proof Pacquaio every cheated, you just a hater. In fact if we going off of just suspicion if you look at it with a open mind theirs more their you can point at and say mayweather is a cheater more than you can say pacquaio.

FYI this is way mayweather was afraid of the healthy version of canelo at 154 and didnt want a even playing field with him cause he knew he would have lost if he faced this healthy natural born boxer.
        Hater? lol. If Victor Conte said it himself that Pacquiao roided in the Phillipines and in the states, then it obviously shows that Conte is overly protected in his comfort zone, and even HBO affiliates wouldn't dare challenge Conte as they know how deep the rabbit hole could go. Conte is a gangsta. If he goes down, they all go down, and he's already been down, so he's got nothing to löse in that comfort zone. And he doesn't benefit from stating that Pac roided. He's just being honest...

Comment

Alright what is your beef with Pacman dude? Did he stole your girlfriend? ****ed your wife or you lost money because you bet against him?

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            Alright what is your beef with Pacman dude? Did he stole your girlfriend? ****ed your wife or you lost money because you bet against him?
            I have no beef with Pacman. I tried to give him dog meat instead, but dude ran away, like that article where his dad ate his dog. dassa krayyyzee!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              This poser was hanging with tha backstreet boys pretending to be a G...but Nelo was lacing up tha gloves putting hands on foos fo realz.

Haha what a efin' idiot you are.

GGG amateur career with 345 bouts.
              He is a silver medalist in Olympics games. GGG was already fighting at 15 and there is plenty of videos on utube.

What is Vagenello amataur record looks like ?

Comment

Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
                Haha what a efin' idiot you are.

GGG amateur career with 345 bouts.
                He is a silver medalist in Olympics games. GGG was already fighting at 15 and there is plenty of videos on utube.

What is Vagenello amataur record looks like ?
                Maybe not the argument you want to have... seeing as Canelo was a world (WBC) champ at 20 and a unified/Ring champ at 22... :/... GGG was winning 2nd place at the same age in the amateurs.

And no... I'm not trying to defend Canelo but if I was to make a random case for GGG in a thread he isnt mentioned in I'd pick my argument real nice like.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  I have no beef with Pacman. I tried to give him dog meat instead, but dude ran away, like that article where his dad ate his dog. dassa krayyyzee!

Although i can't stand many of your posts this gave me a good chuckle

Comment

At 15, 97K was sucking goat milk with his mouth and ****ing them.

At 15, Canelo was fighting pro.

Comment

Working...
                    X