Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr. Admits: Golovkin is Too Big, Strong For My Son!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    Here we go, pretending something I didn't say in order to counter my fair argument, then "Idiot".

Typical Floyd's fan... uneducated little piece of trash.
    Lol, seems to me you got a little hurt there. Care to explain how an older fighter waits for the younger one to decline? Sounds like a rather stupid argument to me. Typical FLOYD'S fan? yup I'm totally an uneducated Lil piece of trash.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Shows what a warrior Kell Brook is stepping up like that and actually outboxing golovkin
      lol, he won 1 rd and got his face broken in the interim. I guess Id be a warrior doe because Id fight GGG for millions of dollars. hell Id do it twice for the money brook got.

Comment

Brook is a warrior he was fighting a guy who was 2 weight classes above him and didnt touch the canvas once went toe to toe with him

And that aint being a warrior? then who the f**k is a warrior then? Brooks training before the fight would make most ppl puke and wanna give up even before stepping in the ring gtfoh
        Last edited by davef; 10-04-2016, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beezy93 View Post
          Lol, seems to me you got a little hurt there. Care to explain how an older fighter waits for the younger one to decline? Sounds like a rather stupid argument to me. Typical FLOYD'S fan? yup I'm totally an uneducated Lil piece of trash.
          Hurt def not, just being annoyed...

Nothing stupid here, just that you're not willing to understand because it doesn't fit your agenda or you're just too dumb.

Declining in boxing is not only about age.

Fernando Vargas declined in his 20s, Hopkins was P4P top 5 in his 40s.

Obviously he agreed to fight a declined version of Pacquiao.

I don't now if this fight would have happened without the Marquez KO to be fair.

Comment

Although wrong, it's understandable seeing fans of other top fighters claim Floyd avoid risks or whatnot. But it is a lot more ridiculous coming from GGG fans. Are you trolling, or are you brain dead? Seriously though.

Comment

Was that the best version of Floyd that Pac fought? No it wasnt and in my opinion 2010 floyd vs 2010 would have been even easier for floyd because pac would have still been reckless and floyd faster and sharper to expose it so that argument is pointless

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                Hurt def not, just being annoyed...

Nothing stupid here, just that you're not willing to understand because it doesn't fit your agenda or you're just too dumb.

Declining in boxing is not only about age.

Fernando Vargas declined in his 20s, Hopkins was P4P top 5 in his 40s.

Obviously he agreed to fight a declined version of Pacquiao.

I don't now if this fight would have happened without the Marquez KO to be fair.
                Pacman also agreed to fight a declined version of Floyd. And a lot of folks were still claiming he was ducking Pac/was going to lose to Pac after the Marquez K.O.
                I get your point though, Floyd could have taken on a few more difficult fights towards the end of his career. No doubt about that, but the man changed his name to money may not crowd pleaser mayweather, so you can't really be surprised. I also feel like if most fighters had the power Floyd did, they'd make similar moves. I mean, even fighters with promoters are more interested in taking quick money fights against weaker opposition.

Comment

I always wanted Floyd to go for true greatness by beating GGG. Doing the unthinkable (although i think the odds would be split).

Floyd's massive size disadvantage would put all his skills to the test. He beat Canelo with relative ease, i wanted him to step up.
                  Would of been interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                    the thing is, its not about he's too big, because if thats the case, canelo is just as big, and enters the ring even bigger than golovkin. the thing is, its not everyday u find a fighter who can punch like golovkin, and its rare that a great puncher has a chin as good as his punch. so they aren't so much afraid of golovkin, just because he's a middleweight. floyd slapped canelo around with no problem. they're afraid of golovkin the individual, because of what he can do. he can take all your shots, and when he hits you, you stay hit. it hurts you bad. no one wants 12 rounds of that. not even floyd. floyd would fight and beat most other middleweights. but he's ring smart enough to know what he's looking at in GGG. GGG is most definitely something different than the rest. the thing is, floyd said he's easy work, etc. don't talk that noise man, if u ain't gonna show ppl what u mean by that.
                    yup

Snr said as much during the interview though..."he can take your punch, but you can't take his"

/thread

Comment

ggg smashes gayweather jr and that ugly face gets broken into a thousand pieces.

Comment

Working...
                      X