Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather's Only Concern is Money, Not The Fans!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather's Only Concern is Money, Not The Fans!

Manny Pacquiao (58-6-2, 38KOs) makes no secret of his desire to get Floyd Mayweather Jr. (49-0, 26KOs) back in the ring. Last May, Mayweather won a twelve round decision over Pacquiao at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The fight was the most lucrative event in boxing history. It generated $600 million in revenue and over 4.6 million purchases on pay-per-view.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cant argue with him there

Comment

Well said by Pacquiao. The fans together with the fighters keep the sport alive through thick and thin.

Comment

He should've said good fight, looking towards a rematch. Leave the cry baby excuses at home.

Comment

Well said, Pacman

Comment

Agree with Pacman about fighters responsibility to give fans a good fight. The problem is not everyone considers a slugfest as the only form of good. Also, I'm not sure what questions prompted Pacman to say this, but it seems like he is trying to sell his November ppv as a fight for the fans. I'm not buying it.

Comment

Then a part 2 is easy to make.

It's still the biggest money fight out there for Froid roid.

2m viewers easy.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 10-04-2016, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Manny is fighting Vargas who his trainer says he will knock out in five rounds what about Crawford and what about the fans !

Comment

One thing you can't deny. The consensus about the floyd Pac fight is that it was a stinker of a fight.

DO you blame the guy who came in tried to chase a guy and tried to make the fight exciting as he pushed the action as he chase Floyd from pillar to post? Or the guy who wanted to run, hug, and hide for 12 rounds for an energy diffusing borefest?

What I'm saying is if there is one guy wo needs to redeem himself for his queerness. It's Floyd. It will always will be. The world felt ripped off for such a low key energy diffusing marathon event. Were in one wanted to fight, and one wanted to escape and went on survival mode in the biggest night of his life.

Mayweather Hugging & Running Away from Pacquiao booed in every hug all documented to the end of time. Queer st?

Floyd Mayweather Booed at after Defeating Manny Pacquiao

Last edited by Spoon23; 10-04-2016, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    One thing you can't deny. The consensus about the floyd Pac fight is that it was a stinker of a fight.

DO you blame the guy who came in tried to chase a guy and tried to make the fight exciting as he pushed the action as he chase Floyd from pillar to post? Or the guy who wanted to run, hug, and hide for 12 rounds for an energy diffusing borefest?

What I'm saying is if there is one guy wo needs to redeem himself for his queerness. It's Floyd. It will always will be. The world felt ripped off for such a low key energy diffusing marathon event. Were in one wanted to fight, and one wanted to escape and went on survival mode in the biggest night of his life.
                    Just stop it......step away from the keyboard...take a deep breath, and repeat after me...."Time to move on".

Comment

Working...
                    X