No announcement yet.

Post of the day Slick rick says GGG beats prime Jones and John Ruiz who agrees

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    I'm sure you know he was being sarcastic...

Anyhow, as Pugilist stated... here's the real reason why Golovkin can't beat Ruiz. Brace yourselves..
    Reasons 1-10) Bumlovkin is a MIDDLEWEIGHT.

Comment

His fans say he'd beat great SMW's and LHW's, even HW's. But suggest he moves up and they'll throw 101 excuses at you, they don't believe their own **** they spew.

Comment

GGG is competitive with any fighter in history at middleweight

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          Golovkin is not fast, but he is quick. His reflexes are still top notch - just look at his counterjabbing skills. He can absolutely counter Toney.
          LMAO.

Toney's defense was about as close to flawless as I've ever seen out of a middleweight not named Roy Jones. Bumlovkin AINT landing counters on JT. You need to lay off the Crack pipe. Bumlovkin, OTOH, makes a point out of blocking punches with his FACE...

As for movement, we can get back into how good Golovkin is defensively.
          LMAO.

Where was Bumlovkin's "defense" when Wade was touching him up to the body or when Brook was landing uppercuts seemingly at will?

He has demonstrated at least a great chin and Toney wasn't exactly an unstoppable KO machine. He has several decision wins over questionable opposition.
          LMAO.

Once again you leave little doubt about the fact that YDKSAB. Toney has put cruiserweights down on the canvas and holds a KO victory over Evander Holyfield. Lights Out has MORE than enough to turn Bumlovkin's lights OUT...

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
            LMAO.

Toney's defense was about as close to flawless as I've ever seen out of a middleweight not named Roy Jones. Bumlovkin AINT landing counters on JT. You need to lay off the Crack pipe. Bumlovkin, OTOH, makes a point out of blocking punches with his FACE...

LMAO.

Where was Bumlovkin's "defense" when Wade was touching him up to the body or when Brook was landing uppercuts seemingly at will?

LMAO.

Once again you leave little doubt about the fact that YDKSAB. Toney has put cruiserweights down on the canvas and holds a KO victory over Evander Holyfield. Lights Out has MORE than enough to turn Bumlovkin's lights OUT...
            The funniest thing is when he says Toney wasn't unstoppable. Toney had one of the greatest chins in history.

Comment

For a second I thought you meant the rapper

Look-- Golovkin is good but Roy from 154-168 was a freak of nature. At 175 he looked a little more vulnerable, but still, Roy was just too good in virtually every way for Golovkin and there's no shame in that.

As for John Ruiz-- Golovkin would be fat and slow at heavyweight. 175 would be Golovkin's max and he'd probably be a bit on the small side for that weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                His fans say he'd beat great SMW's and LHW's, even HW's. But suggest he moves up and they'll throw 101 excuses at you, they don't believe their own **** they spew.
                ^^^^this

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                  ^^^^this
                  He didnt even beat top MWs yet,but one day i saw thread like "can ggg be HW champ",i like GGG but his myth is amazing ,have you guys seen second fighter with hype like this??

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                    The funniest thing is when he says Toney wasn't unstoppable. Toney had one of the greatest chins in history.
                    toney is one of my all time favourites, but worse fighters than golovkin have beaten him...

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                      GGG is talented but he and toney on their best day....i'd take toney...he'd batter GGG inside

Tarver with his length and power would most likely spark him out....milk dud gets on my nerves, but he was no joke on his best day. He also knocked out most of his best opposition

I dont see him getting inside on Tarver like he does those fringe contender middleweights he often fights
                      you arent taking into accoutn golovkins ring IQ. His ring IQ is his best attribute, better than his power. He adapts his style for the fighter, against lemiuex and curtis stevens he decided to box, aginst brook he decided to swarm and he decided to trade shots in middle of ring with willie munroe jr. If he was struggling against toney on the inside, he would box him from the outside.

Comment

Working...
                      X