No announcement yet.

What is the Modern Day Iconic Boxing Photo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Overcrowded airport filled with private jets for the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight.

That was crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I gotta go with this one! Devestating KO. I thought PAC was dead. But, so did Bob & Freddy.

Them the PAC a Maniacs went on an excuse spree. Tham pact@rds are super funny!
      Yea...this one is nice...

I think we all agree this is a historic one....

Comment

I
        Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
        Yea...this one is nice...

I think we all agree this is a historic one....

Agreed. In the right part of this iconic photo, we see PAC's lifeless body, being attended to by Bayless, I call the right portion "the agony of defeat".
        In the left half of the same photo, Marquez is raising his fists while his feet are on the ropes, I call the left portion, "the thrill of victory"!

Iconic to say the least. That photo went viral globally.
        Last edited by Zaroku; 10-03-2016, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Agreed. In the right part of this iconic photo, we see PAC's lifeless body, being attended to by Bayless, I call the right portion "the agony of defeat".
          In the left half of the same photo, Marquez is raising his fists while his feet oar on the ropes, I call the left portion, "the thrill of victory"!

Iconic to say the least. That photo went viral globally.
          Word. Good stuff. That may be the top one of the last 10-20 years....

Comment

easily jmm with pac sleeping

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fruitcake fury View Post
                This is a pretty good one...I think the fight itself is what is more historic

Comment

Originally posted by i got the keys View Post
                  This is a pretty good one...I think the fight itself is what is more historic
                  Probably the most infamous fight in history.....literally ruined Durans career over night and shocked the boxing world to its core

Comment

Originally posted by Fruitcake fury View Post
                    Probably the most infamous fight in history.....literally ruined Durans career over night and shocked the boxing world to its core
                    Agreed! The moment couldn't be capture via picture. You had to see video or the fight live...Historic

Comment

Working...
                    X