Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Golovkin Gets A lot of Passes, Imagine if I Did a Brook Move?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    Pacquiao too more risks than Foyd.

That's just pretty much obvious.
    out side of boxing? of course!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      You just have zero reading comp. Ward requested tuneups at 168, the equivalent of Zaveck and whoever else I mentioned at 160, to fight GGG. It's exactly like if GGG requested two tuneups against Zaveck etc in order to agree to fight Canelo at 160, even though Canelo would be moving up, not GGG.

So it's the exact same. You just have no reading comprehension.
      Source? I don't remember that. The only tune ups I remember were once it was pretty much final that he was leaving 168. The GGG fight never came that close to happening for him to make those demands since GGG and team weren't budging from 164 which was basically a non-starter and they knew that.

Comment

Because obviously Pacquiao is also an unproven fighter?

Pac and G are fan friendly fighters wich is not that bad, Mayweather isn't, Ward, u gotta understand this.

Pac has faced harder competition than Floyd, moved up through 10 weight classes (great fighters move up doe).

If the average Joe appreciated Floyd (admit the man is a prick) then I would be worried about his fckin planet lol.

I'm not from the US so let that "racism against black people" theory to the trash.

When I did Watch May vs Pac with Casuals, they be like "why is he running?", they barely understood why May won versus Pac (I believe May won tough), they are casuals and have the right to not fully understand the sport.

Saying GGG is a made man is kinda harsh.

He's a world amateur champion (you can't duck in ams).

I mean, he has stopped 5 world champion in his whole career pro+ams (Bute, Ouma, Brook, Geale, Lemieux), not that bad...

I think you missed my point.....

..... the main reason why I will not let it go, is because his shhthead fans will not stop bashing BETTER, PROVEN, fighters..... simply in order to make him seem great..... just like they did with Pacquiao

your reply above is all over the show, four seasons in 1 day..... and I'm not sure we discussed any of that stuff earlier?

you asked whats up, and I told you

Comment

Well, Floyd set the blueprint (Floyd smart, he won't say he beat great fighters, because he never did except over the hill great fighters), "I beat 20 world champions, I moved up through 5 divisions..."

In those world champions, you have Berto, Ortiz (lol), Guerrero, ect...

Well, Pac fought in 9 different divisions.

not gonna get into this, but just to show you how skewed your viewpoint is...

you mentioned 2 names, well I can mention more than that..... but let's go with your 2

Pacquiao never fought a welter ranked higher than 5, until he fought Bradley

he did the opposite in fact, he clearly avoided the top welters

there were a number of guys who took that #3 spot..... you know what I am talking about..... #1 Floyd, #2 Manny, #3..... you mentioned 2 of those guys above

Pac would NEVER have fought those guys...... it is about matchmaking, and matchmaking is all about styles/timing/momentum...... draw a bell-curve over Pacquiao's opponents career...... he fought every single one of them when they were on the slide..... guys like Ortiz/Guerrero, who were at the pinnacle of their career and on top of their game, both coming off career-defining wins..... they got a pass

BOTH Guerrero and Ortiz laid hands on Pac in sparring, Roach said Ortiz/Pac is the best sparring session he has ever seen, and there was nothing in it

Pac would never have fought they guys that YOU call a cherry-pick

isn't perspective a funny thing ?

Comment

Pacquiao too more risks than Foyd.

That's just pretty much obvious.

bull**** !

you are just coming off like a pac-lover now

Pac didn't have the balls to fight Ortiz/Guerrero..... he totally refused to rematch Cotto at 150

you are full of it

no way would he have fought Hoya at 154, or Canelo, EVER

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              bull**** !

you are just coming off like a pac-lover now

Pac didn't have the balls to fight Ortiz/Guerrero
              ..... he totally refused to rematch Cotto at 150

you are full of it

no way would he have fought Hoya at 154, or Canelo, EVER
              LMAO

You're a bum, it unworthy to trade with you, it's not about boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                not gonna get into this, but just to show you how skewed your viewpoint is...

you mentioned 2 names, well I can mention more than that..... but let's go with your 2

Pacquiao never fought a welter ranked higher than 5, until he fought Bradley

he did the opposite in fact, he clearly avoided the top welters

there were a number of guys who took that #3 spot..... you know what I am talking about..... #1 Floyd, #2 Manny, #3..... you mentioned 2 of those guys above

Pac would NEVER have fought those guys...... it is about matchmaking, and matchmaking is all about styles/timing/momentum...... draw a bell-curve over Pacquiao's opponents career...... he fought every single one of them when they were on the slide..... guys like Ortiz/Guerrero, who were at the pinnacle of their career and on top of their game, both coming off career-defining wins..... they got a pass

BOTH Guerrero and Ortiz laid hands on Pac in sparring, Roach said Ortiz/Pac is the best sparring session he has ever seen, and there was nothing in it

Pac would never have fought they guys that YOU call a cherry-pick

isn't perspective a funny thing ?
                Just like Spadafora vs Mayweather. LOL

U re just a fan boy and a troll.

You're not here to talk about boxing, by now I barely read your comments wich are full hypocrisy.

I don't know why I talked that much with a guy who only comes every day in all the Golovkin thread, a fighter he's hating, but no other thread related to boxing.

Can you believe the time you afford to Golovkin, and yet you don't like the guy?

PS I got u on ignore bro.

Sorry but reading your comments are like smelling some horse ****.

Get some help.

Peace

Comment

Just like Spadafora vs Mayweather. LOL

U re just a fan boy and a troll.

You're not here to talk about boxing, by now I barely read your comments wich are full hypocrisy.

I don't know why I talked that much with a guy who only comes every day in all the Golovkin thread, a fighter he's hating, but no other thread related to boxing.

Can you believe the time you afford to Golovkin, and yet you don't like the guy?

PS I got u on ignore bro.

Sorry but reading your comments are like smelling some horse ****.

Get some help.

Peace
                  He hurt your feelings

Comment

Working...
                  X