Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: Canelo's Flat Fee Offer is a Way To Avoid Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMM is a legend, and rightfully calls it like it is. We ALL know it's what they're doing, and it's pathetic.

Comment

Boxing Logic, how old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
        Fine if you want to get on my case and get all technical n ****, they not all "Americans," but they're all black, and that's just as important, maybe more important, since we know thats what it's really about, since thats why lil Gs fanbois hyped him from the beginning. They refuse to get behind AMERICAN warriors like Floyd, Lara, Ward, and other exciting American knockout artists, but then one from UzbekiSTAN comes around and what do they become? ****in STANS, they all lil G STANS because he comes from UzbekiSTAN and that is just what it is. That is just what it is. You know it. I know it. Thats what it is because white people cant fight. White people cant fight. Look, Ill just come out and say it. Its not that all white people are bad. White people have fine b1tches. That's the truth. White people were made to have fine women, but their men cant fight. Black people were made to have strong men. Black women are strong too but thats just what it is. White women make good partners for black men. Black women are strong too. But white men cant fight. They're just Stans. And that's why they had to go to the middle east to find white fighters like Pacquiao and Chocolatito to root for and HYPE UP, because no white AMERICANS can fight. That's just the truth. **** white people. That's just the truth. Except for white b1tches. I mean, I would like to **** white *****es, but not "**** white b1tches." Just **** white people, white men. White b1tches can get ****ed, but that's 100% a different thing, at least for me. Are you asking is lil G a hypejob? Yes.
        So, are you actually saying Froch and Cleverly are black?

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          So, are you actually saying Froch and Cleverly are black?
          My bad I got them confused with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
            Boxing Logic, how old are you?
            Old enough to remember who lived in the pyramids mother****er!!!

Comment

Fine if you want to get on my case and get all technical n ****, they not all "Americans," but they're all black, and that's just as important, maybe more important, since we know thats what it's really about, since thats why lil Gs fanbois hyped him from the beginning. They refuse to get behind AMERICAN warriors like Floyd, Lara, Ward, and other exciting American knockout artists, but then one from UzbekiSTAN comes around and what do they become? ****in STANS, they all lil G STANS because he comes from UzbekiSTAN and that is just what it is. That is just what it is. You know it. I know it. Thats what it is because white people cant fight. White people cant fight.

Look, Ill just come out and say it. Its not that all white people are bad. White people have fine b1tches. That's the truth. White people were made to have fine women, but their men cant fight. Black people were made to have strong men. Black women are strong too but thats just what it is. White women make good partners for black men. Black women are strong too. But white men cant fight. They're just Stans. And that's why they had to go to the middle east to find white fighters like Pacquiao and Chocolatito to root for and HYPE UP, because no white AMERICANS can fight. That's just the truth. **** white people. That's just the truth. Except for white b1tches. I mean, I would like to **** white b1tches, but not "**** white b1tches." Just **** white people, white men. White b1tches can get ****ed, but that's 100% a different thing, at least for me.

I think in an idealist world, it would just be black men and white women, and black women around to tell white b1tches whats up when they start their white b1tches high maintenance drama and keep it real with them, but meanwhile white men just stayed in their caves. I think that would have been how **** was meant to be.

Did you know black people used to live in pyramids? Decked out pyramids made of gold, with ****ing bugati's and ****. That's why Floyd went and visited the pyramids, he was visiting his great grandparents apartment and paying tribute to where he came from.

Meanwhile, white people were still in caves. The white devil MALES tricked black people by sending out the white b1tches from the caves to negotiate and seduce black people. That's what the metaphor of the Bible is REALLY about. Adam is really black people. Eve is actually white MEN. White men were b1tches from the beginning. It was white WOMEN who were actually the apple. First white men ate from the apple in the caves, like Eve, then they sent out the apple to Adam, which is black people, and that's how they stole the pyramids.

See black people LEARNED to respect white people, but white people KNEW to respect black people. At some point in history black people made a CHOICE, to put respek on white people's name, because they didn't know it was the devil yet. White men are also the serpent. I say black people should take that respek back off their name. Floyd deserves that respek, not white men. Now **** is so racist, do you know that white people earn twice the respek on their names for the same work as black people?

It's like the feminist wage gap, except instead of money, it's respek, and instead of men and women, it's whites and blacks.

So are you asking is lil G a hypejob? Yes.
              Quit sniffing glue, ******.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                you gotta be trolling here right? i refuse to believe you're actually being serious here man.. lol
                yes he is.he's doing a ggg hater impression

Comment

of course Marquez is correct in saying that it should be a percentage split deal, everyone knows that. Well except 4 or 5 brain-dead GGG haters.

But I think JMM is out of his mind if he truly thinks the fight does $200 or $300 million in revenue. Yes, its a big fight. But its not THAT big......lol

Comment

Even Mexicans know whats up with their quack quack countryman.

Comment

Old enough to remember who lived in the pyramids mother****er!!!
                      Then you're just too damn old there squire. Retire to a life of shuffleboard and chasing old rich wimmin.

Comment

Working...
                      X