Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux-Flores in November? Maybe on Kovalev-Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real boxing fans

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
    Does anyone even care about Rigondeaux anymore?
    Only the hard core boxing fans whom are tired of seeing the most ducked fighter in boxing. It's a disgrace how frampton, Santa Cruz, mares, Quigg and others are ducking this man. They'll fight each other but want challenge the best in the division. Mandatory when is Quigg or frampton gonna be mandated to fight RIGO. Guess someone cares because he's still getting fights and winning.

Comment

If Flores is as good as his record, this could be a spectacular fight. Rigo is in great fights whenever he is pushed, like that Japanese kid. That was an amazing fight. Amazing skill, speed, knockdowns, great fight. And an undercard fight with a top 10 p4p fighter going up against a 25-0 17KO fighter, how can you complain? So long as it's not a paper record entirely, I would LOVE this as an undercard fight.

Comment

Originally posted by EMACULATE View Post
        Only the hard core boxing fans whom are tired of seeing the most ducked fighter in boxing. It's a disgrace how frampton, Santa Cruz, mares, Quigg and others are ducking this man. They'll fight each other but want challenge the best in the division. Mandatory when is Quigg or frampton gonna be mandated to fight RIGO. Guess someone cares because he's still getting fights and winning.
        If I remember correctly, Frampton gave up a title to not have to fight Rigo who was his mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
          I've never heard of him...
          'Relentless' is probably the best thing Flores brings to the table. Rigo should be able to break him down though. Flores can be hit, easily.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
            LOL rigo puts even the hardcore fans to sleep.
            Ha! Some technical boxers bore me too. Not Rigo though, for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              If I remember correctly, Frampton gave up a title to not have to fight Rigo who was his mandatory.
              havent you heard? Thats not ducking, thats flexing your a-side.......lol

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                its bizness LOL

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                  Yeah he is not a coward, he is a biznisman. They are all biznismen when it comes to Rigo, most feared man in boxing.

Comment

If he gets a 2nd shot at fighting on PPV he better not blow it. That last time was terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
                      Yeah he is not a coward, he is a biznisman. They are all biznismen when it comes to Rigo, most feared man in boxing.
                      that's bs. donaire fought him and lomachenko called him out numerous times

Comment

Working...
                      X