Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Coach: Options Lacking at 168, No Reason To Move Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    Which part was a lie there Gary?
    the man told no lies

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Both Charlo Bros could EASILY make MW as well.

Thurman comes in fight at 168 and he fights at 147 but his height is more suited for 147-154.

Spence is too big for WW and can easily see him making MW.
      Damn, so everybody relevant from 147 and 154 should go to GGG but GGG should stay put and not move up. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by carloscruz10009 View Post
        Canelo and or Ward the biggest fights...

You think Canelo stands a chance?
        And yes be objective. Lol
        I've got Canelo winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
          the problem is my friend,that people argue about it to discredit other fighter and its only boxing forum,its not so big of a fight as you think.
          Abel is the one talking about Ward.They both get asked about each other in interviews too.

Comment

• Both do get asked about each other but I do find it funny that the video where Ward first calls Golovkin Lil G, he wasn't even asked about Golovkin. He got upset that Loeffler and them were talking about him when being asked, and goes out of his way to tell them to stop talking. Yet, it's perfectly okay for Ward to bring him up whenever he wants. Both sides have been full of **** and Ward fans need to realize that. Golovkin's team has been bad enough with the situation but Ward isn't without his faults either.

Comment

• Funny stuff by Abel.

but 160 has potential for a big money making fight so that is what he should have said .... perhaps he doesn't want to look to be too eager about wanting certain fights.

Comment

• Im pretty sure GGG made it clear he wants to unify all the titles at 160 and break hopkins record then he will move up. Why cant some of you remember that?

Comment

• Originally posted by GaryMSchneider View Post
                  Gillie is another GGG troll. Plain and simple garbage.
                  Not a troll bro, just a boxing fan who likes what fighters do in the ring more than what their managers and trainers say. I don't let these boards rile me up too much. It's all entertainment.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    I agree with the bold.

"at least some of it has to do with him being avoided".....

some has, and some has not

he is making the exact same risk/reward decisions as any other fighter

more in fact

they offered Jacobs " Quillin money ", and they lied about the offer to Saunders, which was 1.5mil..... and yet, they were willing to split the pot fairly with Brook LMAO

and then, they walked away from 10mil to fight Canelo..... ?

I take back what I said earlier..... I don't think he is being avoided at all.

I think he is being a Sven Ottke.
                    I posted a response in another discussion about GGG walking away from the 10 million dollar offer from Canelo. I absolutely think he should take it. I equated it to Hopkins taking 10 million vs De la Hoya. The main difference is that GGG does not have a scalp on his resume anywhere close to Felix Trinidad, therefore has less leverage. I do agree with some of the points that you made but truthfully, I just wish the fight would get made because I am growing tired of this topic. Peace bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                      Both do get asked about each other but I do find it funny that the video where Ward first calls Golovkin Lil G, he wasn't even asked about Golovkin. He got upset that Loeffler and them were talking about him when being asked, and goes out of his way to tell them to stop talking. Yet, it's perfectly okay for Ward to bring him up whenever he wants. Both sides have been full of **** and Ward fans need to realize that. Golovkin's team has been bad enough with the situation but Ward isn't without his faults either.

lil'G earned that nickname, he should wear it proudly

Comment

Working...
                      X