Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Ring belt be up for grabs with Kovalev-Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
    yo big gums kovalev is also from the streets.
    Nah mayne don't be comparing no white man streets to day ghetto son

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
      Dey need ta give da belt to ward anyway he da best there is too slick from the streets yo
      That's actually in the rules;

Article 6, chapter 7; If top 5 of said division* contains a brother who exhibits talents that are 1) Too slick, 2) From the streets, this fighter shall be recipient of the Ring belt for that division by default.

Comment

hey earl um I mean big-gums those russian streets make oakland look like a playground.the russian will be too slick for the mutt.

Comment

Good point, I think the ring rules state that this can happen if the committee believe that the 2 contenders are worthy. I don't think there has been any news of this yet though, they might be waiting for Stevenson to fight the winner before they hand it out.

Comment

Originally posted by World Champion? View Post
            Good point, I think the ring rules state that this can happen if the committee believe that the 2 contenders are worthy. I don't think there has been any news of this yet though, they might be waiting for Stevenson to fight the winner before they hand it out.
            chickenson fight the winner? loooool

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
              chickenson fight the winner? loooool
              He is the lineal champ but I agree with loooool.

Comment

I don't think so. I think Ring considers Stevenson the lineal and therefore the Ring champion because he beat Dawson who they recognized as the lineal champ for beating Hopkins.

Comment

How the hell would you know? You have never been on a street in an American black ghetto in your life. Tyrone Biggums. PHONY! Is mayne how they say man in the ghetto? Is day how they say the in the ghetto. You are full of ****, mayne.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    How the hell would you know? You have never been on a street in an American black ghetto in your life. Tyrone Biggums. PHONY! Is mayne how they say man in the ghetto? Is day how they say the in the ghetto. You are full of ****, mayne.
                    I been in da ghetto mayne it's like some straight up shiznit from da movie "friday"

Comment

The ring belt doesn't mean anything anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X