Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Tests Positive For Cocaine! Titles in Jeopardy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=ShoulderRoll;17086477]You're disgusting for idolizing the narco culture.

what in the phuk do you care! you have any idea how many of your relatives, friends, Co-workers consume!!! BiCHT PLEASE... America is the #1 consumer so in reality is americans making narcos rich! I call it like it is....

don't let morality make you stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Fury gets banned for a failed drug test without the public knowing and the same day claims injury = fight cancelled.

Fury fails a drug test on the 22nd and a day later he's medically unfit to fight = fight cancelled.

Fury tries to cover shit up but the truth always outs.
      truth be told

Comment

Fury has been caught for illegal substances TWICE, he's a drug cheat whatever way you slice it.

Yup. Rules are rules.

I''m not that bothered by the coke use as it's hard to really use effectively as a PED. Most likely he was partying and going nuts.

The nandrolone from him and Hughie is pretty open and shut though.

Too cheap to hire a good advisor to beat testing protocols like the rest of top athletes.

Comment

• This thread is the Mona Lisa of threads......brilliant quotations and words such as ..chonder , Peter peckerwood , weinersnitzel ...pmsl

Comment

I know a few people that grow weed and they put nothing in it. I've never heard of anyone having laced weed. There's no need for it if it's genuine stuff.
            Yep ...Bruno talking bollocks....pure bud is not touched and the only thing they do with green is spray it with sugar water to give more weight when they sell it. That's the greedy fuxkers who do that.....other than that I've never known anybody add chemicals to it and trust me I would know

Comment

• The jews and ****sexuals and the PC media put untold pressure on Fury

He found comfort in a line or two, big deal

The undefeated hero who dethroned Wlad, will go down as a legend

These other HW's are only eating because of the work Fury put in, he turned the division on it's head

Lord bless our Fury. The greatest HW since Lennox Lewis

Mike Tyson was coked out of his mind as was Bruno, but they didnt fail any drug test, guess they got the pass because they didnt upset the establishment

Moral of the story is if you want to do coke, do it, but don't talk about the J's and Gays
              Last edited by FrankieBruno; 09-30-2016, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                You're disgusting for idolizing the narco culture.

That excuse only works for Mexicans.
                Not an Excuse, is just Reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitcake fury View Post
                  Petero shut your piehole and accept fury has f@cked up big time....if you can't do the time don't do the crime son.....true English don't like the furys of this world gumbo....and I'm English through and through
                  Well I'm an Irish man born in a foreign land just like Fury, not many English pure breeds left you probably have blood of many backgrounds but want to pose as "English" kind of like Eubank sr, a pure phoney.

Comment

• If Fury has a coke habit I wouldn't be surprised that he suffers from depression. Many drugs can cause or contribute to depression. The more you take the more susceptible you become. Same with roids and alcohol. Also, it's possible that Fury started doing coke as a result of having depression already. He's always seemed a bit unhinged but in the last few months he's seemed to be really losing it. It's a shame, because he could have been the top dog at heavyweight for a few years if his head was in the right place.

Comment

• Originally posted by petero View Post
                      Well I'm an Irish man born in a foreign land just like Fury, not many English pure breeds left you probably have blood of many backgrounds but want to pose as "English" kind of like Eubank sr, a pure phoney.
                      Well son..for a start I'm white , I have no foreign surname and I love sausage and mash....my parents and grand parents were born in my town ...but if we're gonna go all stupid then I'm Welsh because they were the original people of Great Britain lol...stop acting like an Irish dick

Comment

Working...
                      X