Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Tests Positive For Cocaine! Titles in Jeopardy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petero View Post
    You are about the most cowardly ignorant fool that posts nothing but hate. I'm sure you would speak differently if you met the champ faceto face?
    F@ck off...I wouldn't give a **** who he is.....he's an embarrassment and your an even bigger one for condoning him and still trying to defend him...now as far i am concerned he needs to be stripped and then go take his punishment and ban....serve his ban get straight and then try and come back and win the world title back ....its been one big lie after another by all the fury team in trying to dodge and evade the truth.......

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      Keep stroking your pet.. I wouldn't know much about Cocaine, but I'm sure a Furry Fan would know more for sure..

The complete results aren't out yet, so hold onto your horses & watch this space for more details Mr. IamInDenial
      Why do people need to get made fun of for being a fan of Fury? Is he not a good fighter? What the **** is wrong with you people?

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        Weed is what gave Bob Marley cancer
        No it wasn't,
        bob marley had a malignant melanoma under his toe nail
        that he din't treat because of his rastafari faith believes.
        He started to treat it when it was way too late in Germany.
        If Bob Marley got cancer because of his smoking addiction it would have been more likely he would have gotten troat or lung cancer.
        But it wasn't

Comment

• So now coke is a PED? WTF is wrong with dummies on this forum?? Are u guys serious?? Fury is dumb, but u guys even dumber than he is... Coke a PED, I heard it all...

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
            Why do people need to get made fun of for being a fan of Fury? Is he not a good fighter? What the **** is wrong with you people?
            Oh noob here is what, Karma is a b1tch.. The set of Furrys I am talking to made fun of Wlad cheating & using drugs & still blaming Wlad when the guy they are defending here are proven evidence of doping & possible PEDs..

I gave credit to Fury for his win & was eager for this rematch.. But the **** he & his fans spew on here is laughable..

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
              Oh noob here is what, Karma is a b1tch.. The set of Furrys I am talking to made fun of Wlad cheating & using drugs & still blaming Wlad when the guy they are defending here are proven evidence of doping & possible PEDs..

I gave credit to Fury for his win & was eager for this rematch.. But the **** he & his fans spew on here is laughable..
              What the **** kind of language are you trying to speak? Get the **** away from me

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                What is it with Brits and cocaine?
                I don't mind a few gorilla fingers after a few beers mate......it's much better at the after party at home racked up with small dabble of K on the end of it. .then you really go to the dark side and drink tea with lucifer.....but when I was boxing I never once ever touched it and put my boxing career above everything else......Tyson fury has no one to blame but himself

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  This sport sucks.
                  Yes it does...

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
                    What the **** kind of language are you trying to speak? Get the **** away from me
                    Didn't invite you, you quoted me..

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                      I don't know. I recently read a statistic that around 18% of adults between the age of 18-40 in the UK admit to regularly (more than once a month) use Class A drugs, which is going to be cocaine in nearly all those cases i guess. So you're talking 1 in 5 adults are fairly regular users. It was something like over 30% said they had done, but not regularly.

Obviously that's just a statistic and they can't ask everybody or get a complete genuine figure, but i'd say it's not far out. Probably a higher % in some places more than others too.

Also, i'd say drug use isn't a huge scandal in the UK compared to some other countries. The media will talk about it and expose people, but in general nobody is going to be shocked or care that much. You get people like Amy Winehouse who was openly a crack and heroin user but she was still respected as an artist and celebrated. In a lot of countries it would be a scandal and career over. Well it was in the end obviously but that was due to death..
                      I haven't researched statistics but I just have the feeling the number is higher in the UK compared to other countries. When I was living in England everybody was experimenting with drugs and they were regular kids.

Comment

Working...
                      X